Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 169
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JuliaK Excellent staff, hotel, rooms & food
Have just returned from a 3 day break and had a really relaxing stay. Perfect location and the staff were brilliant.
Pool area relaxing, we didn't have time to use the spa and fitness area but it looked lovely.
Excellent Value for a city hotel
Will definitely return again
June 30, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Aghabob Excellent hotel
We truly enjoyed our stay at Holiday Inn Istanbul City. This hotel is run by knowledgeable and professional management and caring staff. They always try their best to accommodate guests' needs in a friendly and reasonable manner. The hotel is located in a nice part of town across from a tram station. Just buy a metro card and conveniently go to any attractions. Sultan Ahmed is only 15 minutes away. There are nice restaurants and shopping at walking distance.
Hotel's restaurant is good and especially their breakfast is one of the best. We will definitely stay at this hotel next time visiting Istanbul.
June 29, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by AndreF Always perfect stay ans service
Dear HI IST City Team
I always love to stay in your hotel since you are offering valuable service and you have great staff.
I stay in HI IST Old City frequently for more than 10 years and recomend it with open heart:
- for tourist perfect location for visiting the old city (tram stop is in front of the door) and reaching the airport easy and fast.
- large swimming pool in the garden - seldom to find in Istanbul in Old City - perfect for relaxation and sunbathing.
- spa and gym very good equipped - do not miss it to try.
- breakfast room has daylight and wide variety of food
- rooms are comfortable and relaxing - esspecially on garden side
I would like to say special thanks to the Front Office Manager, He always fullfill all of my wishes wheather I arrive with my family or only by alone. I continou to be regular guest in HI IST Old City.
June 23, 2015