Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 193
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by pj1216 Relaxing Business Travel Haven
Easy access, all amenities available, clean comfortable quiet room for end of day relaxation and sleep.
October 20, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Mama Stevie Poor conditions with mediocre service
My husband and I had the misfortune to stay at the Holiday Inn I-435 North, Kansas City. We have been priority club members for many years and this is the very first time we have ever stayed at a Holiday Inn/Holiday Inn Express where we were dissatisfied.
1. We were given a room without a microwave and refrigerator so the desk clerk did change our room even though the information on line says microwave/refrigerator.
2. When we moved to the new room and unpacked, my husband went into the bathroom. There was feces on the bottom of the seat of the toilet seat and there was mold/mildew on the ceiling tiles. I have pictures. They did send someone to clean the toilet...but this is in excusable for a hotel chain with the name Holiday Inn.
3. The parking lot was not laid out where there was ease of use to unload our truck. We had to bring our suitcase into the hotel through the pool and lobby area and this was a long way from any elevator.
4. There was a laundry room in the hotel which we used. I asked where it was and was told in the far corner on the first floor. We were located on the third floor and in order to get to the laundry you had to take the elevator down and walk all the way across the main lobby and pool area and then down the hall. Now we get there but there was no soap available. THAT had to be purchased from the from desk in the lobby.So back to the lobby we had to go even though the front desk knew we were going to the laundry because I had asked them about laundry facilities on check in.
5. The hotel made the offer to give us "500" points for our priority club membership. Why not take 500 points worth of money off the bill?
We will never stay at this hotel again. We have never been so disappointed. We were acknowledged as priority club members but were not treated as welcome guests.
October 20, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by nana321 good service could of done better
Liked the indoor pool and game room didnt like the view we had all you could see was bushes room was pertty clean i expected house keeping to do beds take out trash and put new towels while we were gone for the day but none of that was done and it didnt have spanish channel that was a first for me
October 16, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by MD visitor Too Loud if you have interior room
The bed/pillows were comfortable enough but the hotel itself is a bit run down. It appears to need electrical upgrading.
I coud not sleep a few nights due to the noise in the lobby/bar.
You start hearing the clanking of plates down there in the morning too.
The breakfast service was the worst. If you are skipping breakfast and stay in an exterior room you should have no problem with this hotel.
If you have children the pool is actually one of the nicest I've seen.
October 14, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by zlowe Good Room
Clean room not that expensive. Bar and pool area are nice.
October 13, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Halloween Haunt Shuttle was a joke
We were left abandoned at Worlds of Fun and had to walk to hotel with a group of girls, in middle of night, scary
the hotel itself was fine, good location for Worlds of Fun
The front desk was friendly, but did not accommodate guest complaint
October 9, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by KC CHIEF 44 GREAT STAFF/NICE UNIQUE OPEN LAYOUT
The staff running the front desk were always cheerful. The shuttle drivers were friendly. The open mid section where the pool, breakfast area
October 3, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by TMCSC Competent, friendly staff
The staff at HI has been easy to work with and are always willing to meet our needs. We request a quiet area because we have problems with sound sleep and the staff has always accommodated .
October 3, 2014