Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 146
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by anzar server
we really loved it we had a great time specially kevin from engineerin,ej and the spanish lady from night shift and miguel from room service and houskeeping,were really helped us a lot,thank you hope to see u soon
December 6, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by GypsyTraveler ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT
This property is absolutely a gem! The staff is amazing and the experience was epic. WE ARE COMING BACK!
December 5, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Kitsia41 Brittanie and EJ were phenomenal!
The hotel was clean. Checkin was a piece of cake with EJ! We were able to get nursery beds for the infants, early check in times when available. We reserved 7 rooms requesting the same floor since it was Thanksgiving. EJ and Brittanie made sure we were all checked in as requested, and even personally delivered the keys when the final rooms were ready. Great staff, great facilities and the restaurant team at breakfast buffet was good, too.
December 4, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Dinette Great staff and service!
Your staff is very knowledgable, pleasant considerate. They were very helpful. Thanks a bunch!
November 30, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by altav Love Holiday Inn - just not this one.
- Clean room.
- Comfortable bed.
- At time of check-in, Rep. was slightly rude and did not give me the breakfast buffet voucher that was included with my reservation - I had to ask for it.
- Large busses and trucks park in such a manner that they use 5-10 spots each. The night that I stayed, there were four busses and three trucks taking up spots next to the hotel - leaving myself and others to park at the very back of the rear lot.
- I don't know if this is standard protocol, but the night that I stayed the rear sliding door entrance was locked (i.e. card access disabled) and a group of guests were left waiting for about 5 minutes before security came to unlock it.
- The TV in my Junior Suite was tucked away in a wall recess parallel to the bed - I literally had to move it to the edge of the counter and turn in ~45 degrees to view it from the bed.
- The bathroom in my Junior Suite was the smallest that I had ever seen in a hotel room.
The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Across From Universal Orlando is a much better value and experience - complimentary bottles of water upon check-in, reserved parking for IHG members, more modern hotel decor, etc. If you're looking for a good value that is centrally located, that's the one.
November 27, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jeow Clean room, comfortable bed and prompt service
Clean and comfortable bed. Nice ambience and attentive staffs.
November 27, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by slickwillie Main gate HI
Clean, reasonable, and close to Disney and restaurants, and
Highways. Stayed here before and was surprised that there
was a 'resort fee' this time---why?? Its not excessive but it
gets old to have a tax on the tax on the resort fee...just
raise the rate a few bucks and call it a day.
other than that, would stay there again just because of price
November 26, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by JimRJr101 Check your receipt
First clue was when there was not a receipt under the door.
When I approached the front desk and said I wanted to check out I was ask if I wanted a receipt. Never had that question asked before. When I received the statement there was not itemization just a total which was much larger than I expected.
I ask what is this. Again, never had a statement from a Holiday Inn that did not show taxes and other fees. When they finally produced a proper statement there was a resort fee. There was a tax on top of this $6 fee.
I had a bar charge which was added twice in the exact same amount. The staff argued and started looking through the tickets from the bag. I said you can look as ling as you like but will not find two tickets. Then finally removed the second charge.
So check this property I believe they take advantage of the Disney visitors.
November 24, 2013