Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 170
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by stanneke the people are very nice
the rooms and the bed are exelent
the people are helpfoll and nice
July 30, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Siete7 Good beds, Nice Staff
My congratulations to Your Staff, specially The night Bartender Victor, very attentive and polite, also to your reception Staff, Thanks to Ricardo for all his information how to get around your city. Also your bellboy He was so good at calling my tour to Fatima, Sorry I forgot His name.
July 23, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by La ragazza con la valigia Camere spaziose e pulite
Ho soggiornato per un solo week end in questo albergo (tramite cofanetto emozione3), ma ho trovato una struttura curata nell'arredamento, personale disponibile, camere spaziose e ben pulite. Non ho avuto la possibilità di provare la cucina, in quanto avevo scelto la formula bed
July 23, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by ホテル宿泊者 マネージャーの対応を改善
July 22, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by JaimeR Worst hotel from the Holiday inn Family
I have been an IHG member for several years now and have stayed in several hotels from the IHG group all over the world and after stating that I must say that this particular hotel has been the worst I have found; I went to Portugal for business and had to stay over 5 weeks there and here are my points:
1. Knowing that I had to stay for such a long time, during check in I got a room facing a wall from the next building, luckily I was able to change the room that do not expect a good view from this hotel.
2. It is a very expensive hotel for the quality, location and service.
3. I was bothered every few days saying that I have to pay my bill because it was more that x amount of euros; during the reservation process or in their webpage there is nowhere stated that you have to keep paying your hotel when your bill is more than...; and the worst thing is that the staff kept calling to my room (even at night when I was sleeping) to ask me to come to the front desk to pay, awfully annoying; this is not the first time that I stayed in a hotel for such a long period but it is the first time that this happens to me.
4. The hotel is very old so rooms are very outdated, old features, furniture, and bath rooms; even the shower head was throwing water in any other direction that the expected one.
5. As mentioned before this hotel is VERY EXPENSIVE for the quality of the rooms, the location and the hotel in general; I stayed in Porto also in a Holiday inn hotel 1000 time better and much better price.
6. The staff is also not the best, they are not very nice, not friendly at all and not very useful, for me it was a pain every time that I had to interact with the staff or go to the front desk (but I must said that only two guys where very nice, just them).
7. The WiFi service was the worst!!!!; very poor quality, it kept falling all the time, the bandwidth was poor (it brought me memories when using a 56k modem); you need to keep logging all the time; it was just another very frustrating experience in this hotel.
So my frank advice here is to avoid this hotel as much as possible.
July 20, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Godrocksme22 Nice and neat
Although this was an older property, it was perfect for my needs and I really enjoyed my stay. The room was spectacular even though there were really no city views to mention, I felt it was good. The staff was very friendly and I really appreciated the gift shop in the lobby. It was very nice to have such a wide variety of gifts. The restaurant was the hidden jewel down below. I enjoy the service, the menu, the extras and the attention to details. I slept well on a very comfortable bed with very comfortable pillows. The shower was nice, but a bit dark with all the marble. I felt safe and an often ventured for walks to other parts of town. Close enough to the airport that only cost about 10 Euros. It was a good stay
July 7, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Ladi Dadi Good stay at good hotel
Stayed here for one night. Easy to check in and check out. The rooms are what to expect when staying at a traditional holiday inn. Internet wifi is good in the rooms on the 9th floor where I stayed. Good views too. Great staff.
June 29, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by SUBB Staff at the Reception and Breakfast
The above were excellent. The hotel gave the same experience as if I stayed in Holiday Inn in USA.
June 28, 2015