Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 403
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by JoeC HK Not the Holiday Inn that I used to know!
The familiar logo, bed, pillows, room furnishing etc. were there but the experience was very different. Just to quote a few examples:
1. No member check-in unless you are Gold or above;
2. The Shrekfast was totally unexpected and not known to me until I was directed to a dedicated counter to reserve the table. Should I have a choice, I might prefer to take my time to have a quite one instead of having to hit the schedule and met by all the excitements.
3. The second breakfast was a disaster. The service resembled that of a fast food restaurant and the dim sum dishes served were cold until I spoke to one of the managers.
4. I found my room key malfunctioned after the second breakfast, instead of getting some kind of immediate assistance I was nicely asked to queue up with all the guests who’s checking out.
5. At the lobby lounge, when I indicated redemption of welcome drink the food menu was almost immediately taken away and I have to ask for it again before I can check it out and ordered my food.
Although the overall experience is not as pleasant as it should be there were staff who did their job well. The first was the check-in staff and the other was a swimming pool staff, both of them were nice and provided just the right amount of detail/information that you’d need and not felt bothered.
August 17, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Very clean and good service
We stayed one night in Holiday Inn, and We were very happy with the customer service of all staff of Holiday Inn, and enjoyed buffet (breakfast) with great performance of animation stars.
Only one thing We didn't like was a view from the Hotel, due to construction, the view from our room was very poor, but night view was excellent.
August 17, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by C9999 非旺季性价比还是蛮高的
August 16, 2014