Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 382
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ian3751 great location
Wonderful staff great location pleasurable stay would recommend this hotel to everyone. Only drawback was getting across the main road to the shopping centre.
January 29, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by may teo Great service
great service and the staff are friendly and always in smiling face.
January 28, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by chrissiow02 Comfortable bed
Distinct lacking in entertainment outlets. Lack of TV channels cannot make up for this, hence was forced to leave the hotel to seek other places for dining
January 26, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by OLTS Noise from elevator
1. The wall of each room is not thick enough or not enough noise-proof. Each floor's room #1 ( e.g. 1201, 1501 ) will hear a lot of noise when elevator is moving. Holiday shouldn't not release room #1 for customers. Front desk changed my room twice ( from 1501 to 1201 ), but still let me encounter the noise from elevator.
2. Facility of guest room sometimes is not well maintained.
(1) There are two light bulbs broken inside 1201. I changed one by myself.
(2) Even internet will have trouble sometimes.
3. House keeper should notice customers' behavior to adjust room service. For example, house keeper can stop newspaper delivery when they find guest doesn't read them.
4. 5-star guest room rate, but not good impression.
5. Gym & swimming pool are good.
January 20, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Meichan71 Excellent Stay
Every time I stay, rooms were excellent. Clean, large, comfortable. Overall everything is excellent. Nothing more you can hope for.
January 12, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jomaine HOLIDAY INN MELAKA
Overall everything was excellent barring the Club Sandwiches we ordered before taking our trip back to Singapore. They arrived ice cold and did not have the avocado pear on as stated. Bread was extremely thick. Worst Club Sandwiches we have ever had!!
January 11, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by lifeisgood2 Good location, good breakfast and good view.
Plenty of parking and check-in was easy, although reception staff could've been more enthusiastic.
Rooms got good view and comfortable.
Breakfast was good.
One of the phones was dead but quite quickly replaced.
Extra bed was delivered to the wrong room but this too was quickly addressed.
January 7, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Monvy Good relaxing vacation
Overall experience staying in HI Melaka was good.
However, i'd like the hotel management to seriously consider looking at the elevators' operating efficiency. In my 5 days of stay, each time we try to access the elevators, the wait was beyond reasonable time. Being myself in the industry, to wait for an elevator for 10mins is definitely not acceptable. I'm sure many guests in the hotel also experienced the frustrations.
So i wished that the management can relook at the programing of the elevator to make it more efficient; less waiting time for guests.
January 5, 2015