Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 211
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by gussy123 Comfortable bed and great service
Just great all around hotel, close to everything in the area, easy to access from 2 different interstate exits.
February 25, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ThatOneGuyFromMemphis A Valentine's to Remember!
Several highlights to this amazing stay!
1) The package itself. For Valentines, a package was offered that included dinner and two glasses of wine. Apparently, that can be used with room service, although we didn't use it (more on that below). Definitely worth the money!
2) Staff. Full disclosure: I'm gay. Never know what to expect from a place with even the highest reviews, however my boyfriend and I interacted with several staff members and they were all friendly and outgoing.
3) The restaurant. Due to everyone ordering room service, the on-site restaurant was rather empty and quiet. They also had a TV in every booth. We seriously ended up watching Harry Potter while sipping Merlot and eating delicious steak! It was amazing!
4) Our server. I believe her name was Summer. I loved her! She was really friendly, and did a great job!
5) Our room. We got the corner suite. It was super comfortable, and the TVs featured a plugin for my Wii. We ended up staying up most the night playing video games!
6) The pool/hot tub. Not gonna lie, we broke the rules. Closed at 10:00, so we snuck down at 9:55 and enjoyed a relaxing swim by ourselves and soaked in the hot tub. Didn't stay long, but nice of the staff to not kick us out, if they even noticed!
February 24, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by CynMoore Great hotel
Great hotel - convenient, clean, restaurant in hotel and - FINALLY - normal sized pillows!
February 21, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Allen2 Clean, comfortable room and attentive service
Front desk was very efficient and courteous. Check in was smooth and welcoming. The bathroom did not have soap or shampoo which was quickly taken care of by the front desk. The breakfast was very good. When I booked on line, I was not aware of the charge for breakfast. The staff was able to take care of that as well.
February 17, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by TreeBob Great place to stay in Memphis
This HIE is my go to place when I travel to Memphis on business. Lots of restaurant options, but ate both dinner and breakfast in Kem's Place restaurant there in the Hotel. Convenient location adjacent to I-40, but no road noise in my room. Got a great night's sleep and love the soft and firm pillow option.
Thanks and see you next time.
February 16, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by renea5354 Great Stay
easy booking. indoor pool a plus! complimentary wifi! excellent appearance and room was immaculate. staff was pleasant. bed comfy. will visit again. breakfast was a bit pricey so I did not eat there. room rate priced right for the quality of stay.
February 4, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Snuze Comfortable bed and room
We had been traveling for 4 days and had tried many different hotels. When we walked into the Holiday Inn it was so welcoming. It was nicely decorated,the staff were friendly and genuinely interested in us, he actually ran to open the door for me as I had a lot of stuff in my arms, comfortable, clean, welcoming. It was the best sleep we had in a few nights. I also liked the free wifi. Other hotels charged a daily rate or charged a bit less but the room was not as clean. This caused us to look at your rewards point system and we looked for the Holiday Inn at our next stop. There we decided to sign up as it was also clean and comfortable. I am definitely sold on Holiday Inn.
February 4, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jake72401 Great Stay!
This Hotel is PERFECT. My friends and I were in town for the V3 Fights at Mendenhall and chose a Hotel 20 minutes right from downtown. The reason we chose this is because this IHG Property has a Heated Indoor Hot Tub
January 29, 2015