Rated 2.7 out of 5 by 7
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by gphotel Is it really an Holiday Inn?
- Starting from the arrival... No recognition of membership.
- Floors smell very bad.
- Very badly connected if you don't have a car, and the "shuttle" service only works until a certain time.
- After 11pm, no chance to get something to eat.
- ...and if you eat there, good luck. Food experience was terrible (I tried both, restaurant and room service, with a main course and some meat...)
- At a certain time the main entrance get closed and the morning they are opening very late, so you don't know (neither your taxi) where you'll be picked up
- Staff was a bit "straight", perhaps a bit too "strong"... with any request I was doing.
- You have to pay Internet, breakfast, and any kind of "standard" amenity.
- The quality of buffet service at the 10pm-closing-restaurant, was below my personal expectation (and it costs 25 euro).
- One morning I asked for a cappuccino, a croissant and a juice (which was not made from fresh fruit, was like the one you get from a discount) and they charged for the croissant 1.70euro!!!!! and for a glass of juice 3.50!!!!!
- The pool was empty as is not yet the season started (but was not written anywhere else).
- I'll never be back there. Full Stop.
- Is it really an holiday inn?
May 20, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Cevine Great Service and very comfortable room
Very pleasant experience.
The personal who were at the reception and the guy at the bar were very kind and helpful.
The room was very clean and it was very comfortable.
The location is not that close to downtown, so I felt obliged to relax.
There's a restaurant at the hotel that offers very nice food. You can ask "a la carte" or you can go for the buffet.
It's a very good option for the next time I have business to do in Milano.
May 13, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Alby1961 Excellent Stay
I spent two nights at this hotel. Everything was perfect including the reservation I made by phone. Personnel at reception and at the breakfast room was very kind and gentile. Closed to the highway Milano ring I really suggest to person travelling for work and for turism
May 10, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Valerio72 Hy Assago
Not at all recognised as a platinum member, will never ever recommend it to anyone to overnight there
March 10, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Agutti Far from Everything
Hotel very distant from Milan. Transport to the subway station only in two periods of the day and ends by 8:00 p.m. No acknowledgement of the PriorityClub. I don´t recommend!
February 1, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Maximum Good service, requires refurb
Good professional staff service but Hotel requires refurbishement. Rooms do not reflect brand name standard.
January 6, 2013