Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 55
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by douggie Room 237 door
Room 237 the door does not close bt itself you must pull it to close, I left my room more than once and the door was ajar it's door closer doesn't work. Spout on the bathtube is very loose.
November 28, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by BeachHs13 Enjoyed our Stay
We really liked our stay. The bed was very comfortable. We liked the restaurant and the breakfast was Great. The pool was very warm and was relaxing after a day of shopping. We would defintiely stay here again.
November 27, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by jteche Not up to Holiday Inn standards
This will read badly, but this wasn't a disaster by any means. It just wasn't our best stay at a Holiday Inn.
1. The suite was clean and ready for us right away. The bed was comfortable. Staff was friendly and professional if not a bit brusque the second evening.
2. Breakfast in the lounge was delivered quickly and tasted good. We were in a hurry so were worried about the speed of a sit-down meal, but the Hotel made it worthwhile!
3. There was some booking confusion. I ordered a room package that included Milwaukee Zoo tickets. This was a limited promotion and apparently not available for our stay. The Hotel staff kindly reduced my rate to account for this oversight, and this wasn't anything that the hotel staff did. The IHG website allowed to mistake to happen somehow. This was actually a blessing in disguise as the weather had turned and we had to deal with 10 degree days and high wind. This would have made the zoo trip disappointing at best. ;)
4. The privacy curtain in the bedroom was down. Half of it was physically off the curtain Rod and it couldn't be drawn over the window. We called the front desk to resolve this, and they committed to getting it fixed the next day. It was a rough night's sleep with the parking lot lights shining in on us, but I didn't expect maintenance to be paged for this so all good. Unfortunately, the next evening when we got back to the hotel, it still hadn't been resolved, and when we called the front desk, they didn't even seem aware of the original request. Maintenance was again unavailable. They did offer to let us transfer rooms, but it was late, and we didn't want to go through the extra effort. I spent 10 minutes instead figuring out a way to get the curtain to hang over the window and we dealt with it one more night.
5. On the final evening, we spent some time at the pool. Unfortunately, all of the pool towels had been used by a party at the hotel so when we were ready to dry off and go back to our room I had to go to the front desk to get towels. They were kind enough to provide us with room towels as they didn't have any pool towels available. While they provided us towels though, it was all business and there was no apology, and by appearances, no plan to provide towels for the rest of the pool guests. There were many water spots in the halls that evening.
November 27, 2013