Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 317
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by SaugaTraveller224 It is what it is.
Staff were accommodating and usually on the ball with our needs.
Ended up in a queen bed with a pull-out couch instead of a double bedroom.
Gym was dirty and very out-of-date.
Hotel was good looking and stay was comfortable otherwise.
May 26, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Rich163 appreciate complementary newspaper
Hotel is very convenient and comfortable when I visit this area and I don't mind filling out your review but starting to find this one too long.
May 25, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Kooka Comfortable bed and great service
i liked my stay at your hotel and it is the often hotel to book every time i travel
May 20, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Scooby1955 Very Friendly Staff and Great Location
The hotel staff treat you like a best friend, and they do their best to make your stay a happy and welcoming one. I will be sad to leave this hotel eventually, as I have been here for several months.
May 16, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by frenchy1977 Terrible experience!
This hotel is terrible. I am starting with the CONS:
1. WIFI: awful! The hotel should take into account that for most of the population internet connection is a crucial part of their travel needs. I was not able to connect AT ALL in the rooms. It worked a little when in the lobby and It would not connect automatically, you were asked to put the password every single time, so annoying! . When I asked about fixing the internet in my room, I was told to call a number! They did not even do it for me. Terrible service at the front desk by the way.
2. ROOMS: Rooms are really old and dirty. My bathroom was really disgusting. The back of the toilet had a brownish line (room 418) and there were some bugs in my room as well. Mattresses were really old. I could feel the coils. The pillows were also really bad. The dresser was dirty, I had to clean it myself to put my clothes, the dresser was very small and really old as well. Awful sleep in those rooms, I am restless.
3. FRONT DESK SERVICE: Most of the people were friendly but they could not address at all my inquiries. They did not know how to fix the internet, I asked for a change of room and I was told they could change me for one night and then I needed to go back to the prior room because the hotel rooms were sold out! I have a SPIRE ELITE status but I was treat like not even a member of the IHG club. Very disappointing.
1. POOL: that was a nice place to spend some time with my kids. The temperature of the water was perfect. The sauna was a nice place as well.
2. RESTAURANT: the food is just ok, not a lot of choices but ok. The only thing that made me come back to eat there was Richard. Such a nice guy, super friendly and with a wonderful laugh! He cared to give an excellent service for me and my family. The breakfast is also ok. Not lot of choices but the basics. There was another super nice lady, I just did not get her name but she was very sweet and attentive.
3. LOCATION: We stayed in this hotel and did not move from it just because its location. I really wanted to run away from that place but for the time I was going to be there and the traffic and all, it made sense for me to made a SACRIFICE and stay there, because it was truly a SACRIFICE!.
May 15, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Reesav Great service
The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room and common areas were very clean.
The breakfast buffet had a good variety of options.
The restaurant/bar staff was also friendly and attentive.
May 11, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by erjay Welcome comfortable stay
Have stayed at this hotel several times and always been warmly welcomed by front desk staff and all staff throughout our stay. Rooms are comfortable and clean including bathrooms.
May 9, 2016
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by msok Very tired property
From the broken second elevator, to the glacial speed of the first elevator, This place is just a pain in the butt. The soda machines require tokens which must be obtained from the front desk -- no fun with such bad elevators -- that mission could take 20 minutes.
Decor is out of date by 30 years, room was an odd layout with a odd bathroom layout stocked with substandard shampoos and soaps.
I was only here briefly -- if I had a longer stay I would have left for some of the many better appointed properties in the area. This place doesn't live up to the Holiday Inn brand.
May 8, 2016