Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 27
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Schwede Frühling in Moskau
Wir hatten die Tage eine Konfernz mit der Firma in diesem Hotel. Alles lief, wie abgesprochen. Der Service, das Essen waren sehr gut und der Konferenzraumraum war gut vorbereitet und sehr praktisch eingerichtet. Wir sind dem Manegement des Hotels für die Betreuung und den guten Service sehr dankbar.
April 15, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Denis1994 My favorite hotel (price and quality)
I like this hotel because very relaxing atmosphere. Comfortable rooms, especially members rooms. Good and various breakfast. Real Holiday Inn's quality! Only there're several cons - location (you'd better need a car to get there), there is only Russian beer in the bar. SPA has small swimming pool, that looks a little bit shabby. Special thanks to receptionist Rostislav for very warming welcome!
April 5, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Serdita 011 Lovely place for romantic holiday
The hotel was not crowded - for me it is a big advantage. Very friendly and helpful Staff at reception, dining facility and security. Nice room with great bad. Was a bit surprised with the list of TV channels - many English, some French, Italian and even Chinese, but very few Russian:-)
Take note - there is no any sign showing the Hotel direction on the main road, so it might be not easy to get there if you've never been there before without navigator.
March 27, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jose2stay Quiet Hotel
Really appreciate the special attention given by the staff and smiles.
March 19, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Алексей и Светлана Best place to relax
This hotel is highly recommended by me.
Rooms are large and very well furnished, very cozy beds and pillows and it was nice and quiet at the evenings. A perfect place for relaxation so near from Moscow. The poll was functioning and the temperature was very good.
The stuff was very polite and helpful, always smiling and threating us with great respect. Especially Like to mention the administrator Svetlana.
Breakfasts and dinner were surprisingly tasteful and there is so much different things to try.
March 7, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by LED dweller Overall good
Just stayed at the hotel for the first time. Mixed feelings.
- Nothing for the IHG rewards member (no greetings, no drink/point voucher, no newspaper...nothing).
- The room itself and the property overall is a bit shabby and tired...but OK.
- I thought the hotel is located in a quiet and peace rural environment... No. It is situated just close to a gloomy settlement and a huge plant/factory (warehouse?). And you can even hear the slight noise from the Dmitrovskoe motorway.
- The service is limited. I asked for slippers and got the answer: "Sorry, slippers are over" (!). Swimming pool did not work.
- The hotel itself is rather quiet for relaxing stay.
- Good room amenities (huge LED TV, fridge, kettle with tea/coffe selection...)
- The hotel offers free transfer from/to Sheremetyevo airport, but I have not use it.
- Good connection to Moscow - "Altufievo" metro station is just in 20 minutes by public transport - for those who have no car.
Overall good experience for the money I paid.
December 29, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by louis171 Ruhiges Hotel
Ich war zu einem Zeitpunkt diesmal in dem Hotel, wo es nur wenige andere Gäste gab. So fiel das gewohnte Frühstücksbuffet aus und es wurde ein Frühstück auf dem Zimmer nach meiner Vorgabe pünktlich gereicht. Wie jedesmal waren die Zimmer etc. sauber und gepflegt, zudem zeichnete sich erneut das Personal durch Unmittel- und Freundlichkeit aus.
Ich werde dieses Hotel auch bei meinem nächsten Aufenthalt in Moskau wieder nutzen.
December 12, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Ysabari 2.5h from Airport
Hotel is good as I would expect from Holiday Inn.
However, if you choose this hotel as an easy access to Moscow Sheremetyevo International Airport, then DON'T.
The website as well as the hotel staff recommend 25min taxi time to this airport also in the morning.
However, it took me two and a half hours (due to rail lines on the way which is normal morning issue apparently). I’ve therefore missed my flight and had to reschedule.
This is not the best hotel for morning airport access.
October 21, 2014