Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 22
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by LED dweller Overall good
Just stayed at the hotel for the first time. Mixed feelings.
- Nothing for the IHG rewards member (no greetings, no drink/point voucher, no newspaper...nothing).
- The room itself and the property overall is a bit shabby and tired...but OK.
- I thought the hotel is located in a quiet and peace rural environment... No. It is situated just close to a gloomy settlement and a huge plant/factory (warehouse?). And you can even hear the slight noise from the Dmitrovskoe motorway.
- The service is limited. I asked for slippers and got the answer: "Sorry, slippers are over" (!). Swimming pool did not work.
- The hotel itself is rather quiet for relaxing stay.
- Good room amenities (huge LED TV, fridge, kettle with tea/coffe selection...)
- The hotel offers free transfer from/to Sheremetyevo airport, but I have not use it.
- Good connection to Moscow - "Altufievo" metro station is just in 20 minutes by public transport - for those who have no car.
Overall good experience for the money I paid.
December 29, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by louis171 Ruhiges Hotel
Ich war zu einem Zeitpunkt diesmal in dem Hotel, wo es nur wenige andere Gäste gab. So fiel das gewohnte Frühstücksbuffet aus und es wurde ein Frühstück auf dem Zimmer nach meiner Vorgabe pünktlich gereicht. Wie jedesmal waren die Zimmer etc. sauber und gepflegt, zudem zeichnete sich erneut das Personal durch Unmittel- und Freundlichkeit aus.
Ich werde dieses Hotel auch bei meinem nächsten Aufenthalt in Moskau wieder nutzen.
December 12, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Ysabari 2.5h from Airport
Hotel is good as I would expect from Holiday Inn.
However, if you choose this hotel as an easy access to Moscow Sheremetyevo International Airport, then DON'T.
The website as well as the hotel staff recommend 25min taxi time to this airport also in the morning.
However, it took me two and a half hours (due to rail lines on the way which is normal morning issue apparently). I’ve therefore missed my flight and had to reschedule.
This is not the best hotel for morning airport access.
October 21, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Victor K Constancy sign of good taste
Therefore constantly I come to this hotel. Here everything is familiar. Clearly. You know that you are waited by that invariable level of comfort on which you count after difficult day.
Silent cozy numbers. Kitchen. Very tasty. Benevolent personnel..... Separate thanks for good nature and affability to girls with a reception Oksana and Svetlana. Are always polite and smiling.
Who got used to constancy - you here.
October 7, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Denis1994 Good hotel .. a little bit far away
Good hotel. Free parking. Holiday Inn standard. TV channel en english, german, french, italian, chineese. Only one channel en spanish. A little bit far away from Moscow. In fact it located in suburb, but if you have a car it is ok. Quiet place and good shape of hall for relaxation. During my stay in the evening i had a problem with wi fi connection, but in the morning it was ok.
September 1, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Victor K Good hotel
The friendly staff.
Not really variety of cuisine, but qualitative.
Quiet and cosy rooms.
However with the Internet sometimes problems unstable and low speed.
July 13, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by jerdno No water in the room
I am using this hotel quite frequently. However there is one thing which bothers me: there is a tea/coffee equipment there, but no bottled water.
June 8, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Schwede Sakha
This hotel is our families favorite hotel from the Holiday Inn hotels. Even so it is not as easy reachable by public transportation from the airport (SVO) , but it has a lot to offer. The staff is always very helpful and kind and the location has a lot to offer. It is great for those how are in Moscow and look for a nice and relaxing place for their family and personally.
May 27, 2014