Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 78
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by sana63 hospitable staff
The one great thing about your property is the staff is very courteous and hospitable. They make you feel at home and have no airs about themselves. They are not uptight and are always willing to help. This attitude stands in good stead and will help Priority members like us recommend your property to our friends and relatives.
December 4, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by hs8071 Great hotel to stay, only downfall is the location
Great hotel to stay for a short visit, good food, great service..Only downfall is the location. The traffic is an issue at times...
December 2, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by don257 Very Special
Every time I stay at this property I feel very special. The staff is so attentive to every need. They truly want to serve their guests. I always look forward to returning to this property.
November 22, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Dasso Good Platinum Elite Recognition
Good member recognition, great food, good staff and nice rooms. View was very okay. I didn't feel like drawing curtains apart ever. Ordered pasta in-room. It was yummy and how. Even the breakfast had a good spread. Overall a great hotel.
November 21, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by EFO1 Hot Water, Air Conditioner, Location, Transportation
1) Restricted timings for Hot Water (04:00 - 08:00 and 19:00 - 21:00). At other times on demand! For a Hotel of this category a shame. For me it was like living in a cheap dormitory.
2) A/C could not be adjusted in the room: I complained, someone came, made the same adjustment that I made and said it would work now. As expected it did not work.
3) Location: Surrounded by slums
4) Transportation costs much more than local taxi. Hotel claimed that a hotel car would be used, but we were transported in a normal taxi.
The only plus point was the very friendly staff!
November 20, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Krish0116 Will come back
Grate Hotel. friendly staff. Best Holiday Inn we ever staid in.
November 19, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Herbeo Good food and good sleep
This was my third stay at the same property. High elevation gives an overall great appearance. The lobby and 24 hrs coffee shop emanates a pleasant ambiance. Rooms are well kept maintained with comfortable beds, linen, lighting and other essential furniture. Copious supply of bottled water is a positive plus of this property.
The breakfast is sumptuous, good portions for in-room dining and great buffet dinners.
The location has both pros and cons. Not far from the airport is good and bad both. During day time it is easy to find a cab etc to commute but in the night hours, one has to shell out more than the normal rate or else stay stranded and wait for the right cabbie. Hotel has no free or reasonable shuttle service even from the airport.
The recognization of Priority Club Elite members is like a question mark, late check-out and complimentary wi fi alone do not give that feeling of genuine recognization.
October 10, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Felippe A Good Hotel
- Room: Confortable, clean bathroom with a good shower but without bath.
- Service: All attendents are nice. I have problem with wifi internet connection, and just could make it by cable (provided from hotel after ask front desk).
- Restaurant: Its average! I don't like indian, chinese or japonese food. The menu don't have too much options for ocidental food.
- Localization: 10 min. from airport, but in a very ugly place. But it is Mumbai, so what can i say?
In resume: Its a good hotel for one or two nights or a rapid stay, but if you intend to stay for a long period, it could be unpleasant (because variety of food).
October 7, 2013