Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 637
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Lb1420 A lot of disappointments
to keep this simple, there were a lot of small issues and irritations with this hotel. nothing major to cause us to leave screaming mad....but a lot of small things that add up to an overall unpleasant experience. to list them briefly:
1. charged for parking which was free when booking was made
2. charged higher than the reserved amount for rooms
3. toilet would not stop 'running'
4. several requests were made to have the toliet fixed as it was LOUD and ran all night long. maintenance never showed up
5. front desk was impossible to get a hold of by phone, rarely answered
6. front desk was rude and acted as though we inconvenienced them during each interaction
7. toliet completely stopped working our last day of the stay
8. maids never cleaned our room once. left a note saying it was due to 'personal' items on the bed. personal items were a cardigan and unused purse. never, in all the hotels i've been to, have the cleaning people refused to clean our room or make our beds due to a cardigan and bag sitting on a bed.
I will say #1 and #2 were taken care of by the hotel manager. the parking was free and room charges were fixed. but like I said, too many small issues that added up to an overall bad experience.
May 28, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Fred504 Superior Service/Best Value
All staff at this hotel make you feel welcome and at home. The room, the most comfortable bed, the food, the location,, the hotel free van but most of all that first class staff. Stay here, you will not be disappointed.
May 27, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by BlairN Excellent Experience
I have never stayed at a hotel where the staff has been so friendly and accommodating. I will always try and stay here during my visits to Nashville. Thank you very much to the amazing staff!
May 27, 2015