Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 335
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by TKH10 Excellent Service
The hotel staff was extremely helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel for a comfortable stay at a reasonable rate.
July 16, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by NikkiGA Great Service
The front desk personnel were exceptional! They were very friendly and helpful each time we approached the desk. The pool and restaurant were nice for our family. The room was clean, though it needed a little maintenance/updating. This was very minor compared to our overall experience and i think they are planning to remodel soon. The location was very nice, a quiet location not too far from the falls park.
July 15, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Adventure 02 stolen
Location to Niagra is wonderful. Staff is helpful as I found out when we went to leave and my daughter found her money to have been taken. Left KY went straight to Niagra upon checking in her money was with her in the room and she did not take it out until we were preparing to leave when her wallet was found empty. I went back in to file a report. Talked to the manager and upon them checking into it there was nothing they could do to help because no cameras are in the room and and the cleaning lady had been with them for years. My daughter is a Chrisitan and had worked hard for her money to take and spend on a family vacation. Hope whom ever took the money needed it more than we did. I would not use this hotel or any other HI again. I know they have to proof and I am a complete stranger. However, I know she went in with the money and came out with nothing from the hotel. Bad experience when on a family vacation.
July 15, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Famh2oson Family Vacation - Holiday Inn part
Okay please read whole review, kinda long but honest.
1. Pro - The location and view from the room was awesome, we have 10 pics uploaded to Facebook 9 out of 10 rating - Con - the reason you lost one point is because I had to crop the cobwebs from the corner of the window (outside not in the room, and yes there was alot)
2. Pro - your staff here was AWESOME, so polite, gave positive advice of what to visit, what to wear and what to cover (electronics), 100 out of 10, why so high, everyone gave the impression not only to me to everyone that they CARED about my experience at Niagara Falls. If I every open a hotel, I am going to try steal your staff from you and hire them to work for me, I am serious, please let them know.
3. Con - this is my first time to Niagara Falls, the hotel is clean, but I can tell the hotel is old, it needs to be updated. Example the floor, was laminate, which is great for me, my son has horrible allergies and he was good, but the floor was frayed on the edges and looked bad, Yes everything works fine, no issues, but when I return with my mother, I will come by the hotel just to see your staff. I won't stay there unless the room is updated.
4. Pro - your WiFi was consistent and no issues thank you. 10 out of 10
5. Con - Outlets - Please note and update this. This generation needs outlets. This is my complaint with the hotel industry, I am a family of 4, each one of us has a cell phone (4 outlets) we have a laptop and a tablet (2 more outlets - now totaling 6) We have a camera and I use a CPAP machine (2 more outlets - now totaling 8) there where only 5 outlets in the room to plug in, you had a 3-outlet power strip across the room, so you get a plus for that, but none close to the bed, we had to unplug the clock (which I have stayed over 70 days in different hotels over the past 24 months and have yet to use the alarm clock, move that across the room to make space by the bed please). Hope this helps and please understand I am not just complaining I really want to help your company improve and succeed. Thanks.
July 15, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by VJLC would definitley stay again !!!
Stayed July 6 -7th - We loved this hotel. Easy check in and check out. Very close to the falls, we walked everywhere we went. Pool was clean and nice. Beds very comfortable. Pillows Pillows Pillows - we loved not having to call front desk to ask for more pillows!!!
Room was clean and had everything we needed!!
July 14, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 close to attractions and comfortable.
We had a great experience from the time we arrived with the reception given by the front desk people until the time we left. Rooms were cleaned and quiet, and most surprising a small fridge in the room which was very handy.
July 13, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by rlrennin My recent stay
AC in room was not very cool! No breakfast included in stay! Iwas recognised for IHG rewards, but received no welcome package.
July 13, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by dczarn1 Close to the Falls
We checked in at night and when we got to the room, we looked out and could see mist coming off of the falls! Also, outside you could hear the rush of the water. It was a thrill to be so close to Niagara Falls. After a comfortable rest, we got up and were within 1 block of the park entrance. I would highly recommend staying at this location.
July 12, 2014