Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 145
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 地理位置不错，舒适安静，但有一些误会
负责check in的前台工作人��很nice，提供了地图并针对我们的游览需求做了详细讲解，因为行政房只有twin bed，但我想要king size bed，所以没有做客房升级。关于早餐，我们两人一起询问前台工作人员的时候只说了20欧元，但未提及是一人还是两人的价格，由于之前预订的时候含早餐的价格只多了15欧元，所以以为20欧是两个人的价格，实际签单时才发现是每人20欧元，早餐一般。check out时的服务员英语沟通不太顺利，账单上多算了一天的早餐，但是由于时间及沟通效率的原因，并没有当时解决，之后发邮件询问也没有回复。
October 9, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Freddie Jones OK
poor room light otherwise ok, not much else to say
September 30, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Tinman21 Four blocks from the beach
This hotel is four blocks off the beach on good walkways so it is easy to get walk to. Tramway is one block east of hotel. Roadwork on the street between hotel and tramway. Beds were great and rooms were quite. Check-in parking was simple, just park right out front.
September 28, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Timbo27063 Great location
We have stayed at the HI Nice a number of times now. The main attraction for us is the location, which is in a quiet neighbourhood, but only a few minutes stroll from all the attractions of Nice. We have already booked our next visit for Carneval.
September 27, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Markmustchooseanickame Poor, fell significantly short of expectations
We were very disappointed with this hotel. We enjoyed our stay in Nice but not this hotel. We were annoyed on a daily basis.
Firstly, it has some good points: a great location, easy walking distance to the centre and the beach. The room was well equipped, a comfortable bed, good blackout curtains, a good nights sleep.
But there was a lot wrong with the hotel...
1. The hotel advertises a bar and a lounge. The "lounge" is a pair of sofas by the entrance.
2. The bar is small and not well stocked.
3. On our first night we were abruptly asked to leave at 10:30 as they were closing. The only other place available were the chairs outside the hotel.
4. We were told that there was a sign advertising that the bar closed at 10:30. This was a tiny note taped to a door that was easy to miss.
5. On the second night, we went to the bar just after 10pm only to be told it was already shut.
6. The Wifi was very hit and miss. Getting a connection was complex and unreliable, we were given at least 3 different SSIDs, User IDs and passwords to use, sometimes one would work but not another. Sometimes one worked in the room but not in the bar and vice versa. If it worked on one device it didn't work on another.
7. In the room the air conditioning was inadequate. The aircon was unable to cool it to a comfortable temperature.
8. During our four day stay housekeeping didn't reliably restock the room - in particular toilet rolls, as well as shampoo, etc.
9. Breakfast was a small selection, not too bad but sparse, however all the hot items were COLD because none of the warmers were lit.
10. Outside the entrance are trip hazards, the parking barriers when they were down, and lip of the doorway where a carpet hides a step.
11. The hotel advertises a 9th floor terrace but this was not open at any time during our stay.
12. Check-in and check-out was a bit slow but a bit perfunctory.
The reception staff were ok, the bar staff were positively abrupt and rude. The breakfast staff were non-existent.
So all in all, a pretty poor experience. Not what I was expecting.
September 23, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Tri320 Завтрак, обед, ужин
Ниже среднего. Кофе отвратительный
Нет ресторана, то, что есть - столовая с качающимися столиками и плохой кухней. Персонал обучен плохо
September 18, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by MVTaylor Holiday to Nice
Stayed at the hotel for a holiday with my wife for a few nights, we had a minor issue which was dealt with tremendously by the general manager.
September 17, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JerryBroussard62 Enjoyable Stay
Enjoyed stay at Holiday Inn Nice France. Staff at front desk were very friendly and very helpful lining up shuttles and tours. Food was great and rooms were very clean.
September 16, 2015