40 Main Street
Check In: 3PM
Check Out: 11AM
Check-in Age: 21
Distance from Airport
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Berkshires
The Hotel Berkshires in Western Massachusetts has beautifully appointed guest rooms. We are nestled in the heart of the Berkshires, the ideal choice to explore all the Berkshire museums, theatres, historic sites and outdoor activities.
Conveniently located in downtown North Adams, MA the hotel is minutes to Mass Museum of Contemporary Art (MoCA), Sterling & Francine Clark Art Institute, Williamstown Theatre Festival, MCLA & Williams College. Within a scenic drive enjoy Tanglewood, Norman Rockwell Museum, Hancock Shaker Village and S. VT attractions. The Berkshires yields a bounty of opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts including access to the Appalachian Trail.
In the winter months, guests enjoy skiing, boarding and snow tubing at nearby Berkshire East, or Jiminy Peak. During fair weather months, golf, hiking and biking are popular activities with a wide variety of courses, parks, and trails to satisfy novice to expert enthusiasts. Guests are free to relax and unwind in the indoor pool, whirlpool, two sauna, and cardiovascular equipment. Free on-site off-street parking. Minimum age requirement of 21 yrs. or older must be main occupant of room. Photo IDs are required for all guests upon arrival. No pets allowed. Our entire facility is non-smoking.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 19 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art located less than a block from the hotel hosts: Kidspace - interactive art for children of all agesNorth Adams Movieplex 8 across the street from the hotel showing 8 of the most current release films. Open daily - weekend matinees.Greylock Bowl with bumper bowl and Rock N' Bowl on specific nights of the week.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|United States, Canada, Central America, South America, Mexico, Caribbean||19 and Under||12 and Under|
|Greater China||Under 18||12 and Under|
|Europe||Under 18||12 and Under|
|Rest of World||Under 18||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Standard wired Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- No pets allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- We apologize, but pets are not allowed in the hotel. Guide Dogs and Service Animals are allowed.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 7
- Total Number of Rooms: 90
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 90
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 5
- Kids Suites Available
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2011
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2011
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
- Registration Desk
- Exercise Facility
- Business Center
- Number of Accessible Meeting Rooms: 2
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Registration Area
- Accessible Guest Rooms
- Business Center
- Meeting Room
- Exercise Facility
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance
- Accessible Self-Parking
- Van Accessible Self Parking
- Ramp Access
- Closed Caption TVs
- Telephone with TDD
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel