Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 127
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Sleepless in Odessa Uncomfortable room but friendly staff
- Staff are generally friendly. Check in was easy. Bar staff and front desk staff were friendly and helpful.
- The room seemed clean, though appears to be slightly dated.
- Smelled in the hall way and room - smelled like sewage line had broken.
- AC was non-adjustable and VERY loud. Realized this too late to pack up and change room. The AC temp control and fan speed cannot be adjusted. Had to stuff tissue in ears to sleep since the loud AC is right next to the bed. Woke up in sweat. Did not sleep well at all.
- Breakfast was late. Arrived at restaurant after 6 and was told the breakfast won't be ready till at least after 6:30. Couldn't wait due to early appointment and long travel ahead. Had to leave Hotel hungry. The restaurant staff was unapologetic as if this is the norm.
- Pillows were too soft/unsupportive and bathroom had no soap tray.
- Groups of teenagers from sports teams were running in the hallway and knocking on people's doors.
- No one at Front Desk when we were leaving in the morning.
May 10, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by ricobill nice place to stay while doing business in Odessa
I enjoyed this hotel very much, the room was exceptional and the food was good. I had a bit of a problem with the card reader but the hotel staff came to help no matter what time the incident occurred, i was impressed with their Timeliness.
May 3, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Elmexicano To much noise
The hotel rent out many rooms to high school students and middle school students i guess they had a sports event . the kids were very noisy they were running jumping and very load also they were knocking on my door and running they were playing to much with other guest rooms.
May 3, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Jayzilla Nice clean hotel
The hotel was clean and comfortable. The bed could use some improvement. The restaurant food was limited, late and overcooked.
April 29, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Blue Lou Midland Odessa Trip
The location is good with only 1 possible concern. Not easy access to entrance from the main road. Need to exit early and use the feeder road. Great price for a hotel in an oilfield region. Clean and the staff was very helpful.
April 25, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Verla god location
The furniture could have been better quality. stand for fridge and microwave very wobbly. Doesn't offer any breakfast options has free coffee. Receptionist was cordial. This was a one night stay so not much
interaction with staff.
April 21, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by 987frd Quiet stay
The staff was friendly, room was clean, close to destination.
April 4, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Bubbawells Bad experience
It's not a name that makes a company or organization great, but the employees that represent you. This location does NOT have the right people. Even bringing it to the attention of the Manager seemed to fall on deaf ears. Avoid this location unless you like RUDE from the employees.
March 27, 2016