Rated 3.9 out of 5 by 32
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by HappilyStayed Simple and safe
Centrally located, tranquil neighbourhood next to the city park, I was happy to stay a night in an upgraded highest floor room. The room was OK, even if a bit dated but clean anyway. Nice staff.
August 5, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by TPO123 ++++
The customer service was very kind and all in all, our visit at Holiday Inn Oulu was great, but I think that the building, hotel rooms and especially sauna and pool area need some fixing. Rooms and other spaces seem to be unclean 'cause they are so old and shabby...
The breakfast was very good, we were very satisfied with that!
3 ½ stars.
August 5, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by monkey_lee 第一次住holiday inn
去过oulu两次，一次住在cumulus，一次住在holiday inn，整体比较对cumulus住宿环境比较满意，对holiday inn的早餐比较满意。现在说说这家酒店的优缺点，优点1：离公交站台近，2.离市中心近.3酒店早餐可选种类多。4.房间打扫及时 5.前台服务很好
July 23, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by 1959hdf Oulu
Sehr schön, sonnig, entspannend, lustige Stadt bloß etwas abgelegen
July 21, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Figaro69 Great service, comfortable hotel
Efficiency and kindness are defining qualities of the whole staff.
Rooms with private sauna are a real treat.
Location of the hotel gives the best of both worlds : not too far, not too close... from everywhere !
Breakfast : a wide and tasty choice.
July 17, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Tintti Travelling with kids
The staff reserved the rooms we wanted. Rooms were cosy, a bit out of date but everything was working fine. Service was great, staff very friendly, the cleaning lady polite. Playing room for the kids and a big park just beside the hotel.
June 30, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Gampie Poor
I was extremely disappointed at my stay in the Oulu Holiday Inn.
The list of inconveniences was sheer endless:
- Spartan bathroom: no light in the shower, no amenities, emply Kleenex box
- a cheap flimsy curtain that does not stop the summer light coming in at night
- next to the church, so a free wake-up call every night from the church bell
- on night 2, I heard lots of noise with tables and chairs being moved around
- my dinner was served with hard, glazed potatoes
- breakfast: no eggs made to order, a few basic cold cuts, cold boiled eggs, watery orange juice, basic coffee
- the staff didn't know what an expresso was, nor what a decaf is
- complicated internet codes, you need one for each device, and you need to renew it every 12 hours
- terrible music in the bar in the evening
- on day 2, my room access key had been disabled
Was there a positive? I guess the staff at reception were nice.
This hotel is day and night different from the one in Helsinki.
May 21, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by BusinessMike Good night sleep
Quick visit (1 night) with good night sleep. No other services used.
May 11, 2014