Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 32
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by CrashMan Great Place
Holiday Inn is a great place to stay and this one is no different. I would stay again in a heartbeat.
December 2, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DATATL most favorite holiday inn
the staff here is always helpful and courteous. the restaurant is excellent. the rooms are comfortable and clean.
November 29, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by dippler Music in Banquet Room
Where as the place was nice, it was not quiet. We were down for a girls softball tournament. My daughter and I were on the second floor above a banquet room that had a "rave" going on. I called the front desk 3 times about the noise, they said it was a jazz group. It was loud dance music. The vibrations from the bass rattled the room, the bed and right into our pillows. This went on until 1:30 am. I was not informed this was to go on below us. My daughter and I were up until 1:30, which made getting up and going to our first game really bad (we lost that game too!). Sunday night was the same thing, fortunately the hotel let us switch rooms and we got some sleep. Still, not a good experience at all.
November 11, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by bomerit friendly & curteous staff
+ clean, comfortable room with decent wireless internet speeds, which about wraps it up for us business travellers...
November 6, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Gdubec Great Hotel, Great Staff
I can't say enough good things about the Staff, and what a great stay I had.
November 4, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 Nice rooms, bad breakfast
The rooms were amazingly comfortable and clean. The bathrooms were very well kept. The only issue I had was breakfast in the morning which was free. Sat down for breakfast and the waitress said they only had coffee or water which wasn't horrible because I thought it was free. Ate an ok breakfast then the waitress asked if we had meal coupons. I stated we checked in late in the evening and the receptionist told me their was a free continental breakfast in the morning. She went and checked with the front desk and stated that because I booked my room online with a small discount the breakfast would cost over $15/person. I ended up paying anyway. Disappointed! They should have asked for the coupon as soon as the guest sit down.
October 16, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by JayDee55 Nice room, friendly staff
I was recently there for an event and banquet night. The room was nice and the staff was very friendly.
The banquet room was rather small for the number of people we had, but though a bit tight it was well laid out.
A number of my table mates complained about the banquet food, more that it was bland and a bit cold, but I thought it was fine. One of the most vocal of the complainers sent his food back because it was "ice cold" and requested a vegetarian option. He then proclaimed the Egg Plant Parmigina "excellent" and finished off the entire plate.
October 5, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Ronald23 Poor upkeep & room layout.
Maintenance not great:
- Bathroom sink would not drain fast enough to keep up with running water.
- When the hollow metal closet rod bent badly after I hung my garment bag in the middle of the space (there was no center rod support) I reported the problem. Instead of replacing the bar with a new one, they either straightened mine or replaced it with another one that was obviously straightened.
- The two electrical outlets on the desk lamp were so badly worn that they would not allow plugged-in devices to make reliable contact, which I discovered when my camera battery stopped charging shortly after I plugged it in.
- On one end of the shower curtain, the fastener to hold up the inner liner was broken, so it was impossible to fully close the curtain to keep water in.
- Desk chair's backrest was either worn or dirty.
- There was only one bottle of water given for my two-night stay.
Poor room layout:
- Room is long and narrow, making it impossible to view the TV from the sides and the beds area at the same time.
- The toilet is too close to the faucet side of the tub.
- When the bathroom door is open, it completely blocks the room's front door.
- The sink is inconveniently located across the entry hall from the bathroom.
- Our banquet room was small and narrow.
Restaurant can't keep up with the breakfast rush:
- On the first day, when it was crowded, the selection of items at the included buffet breakfast was missing items. I had to wait for about 10 minutes for scrambled eggs. The next day, when I arrived later, I found a greater variety of items and everything was well stocked.
- A friend stayed at a national motel chain's property very close, spending less for his two-night stay than I paid for my first night.
October 5, 2013