Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 103
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by lurline Attention to service
The staff - from front desk to front bar - were excellent.
July 21, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Rodrigo46 My Paris Adventure
As a Platinum Ambassador, I expect better. The room is good enough but there was no complimentary bottled water for drinking especially in a really hot day. The fridge was supplied with bottled water only on the next day but we already made our provisions. It would have been nice if information was available regarding what I was entitled to considering my status. I only say this because it is not consistently the same to all hotel brands (my privileges as stated on line). The television is very limited and small.
On the brighter note, the hotel is in a very good location. The staff were all helpful and pleasant. Breakfast is of a good variety. It was very easy to find the hotel.
July 19, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 Buena ubicación. Necesita una remodelación
Personal amable y buena ubicación pero necesita una remodelación general.
July 16, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by doc don ooh lala paree
pleasant cofortable vlean, serviceable hotleeiteh friendlyh staff well located
July 14, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by ToDa Stunning location and extremely helpfull staff
Arrived late night and the car broke down just when we parked in the underground carpark to the hotel. The access from the carpark to the hotel by elevator was hampered by steps, which is not useful when you are in a wheelchair and the ramps avoiding the elevator and steps are only accessible for an electric strong wheelchair. the steps were low and could easily be replaced by a ramp instead of steps.
The hotel is branding the accessibility, but it would be worth considering a few details. Small irritating details which demonstrate lack of insight to obstacles in the environment for people with reduced mobility.
Welcomed by extremely helpful staff at the reception who also adviced and assisted us with communication with the garage which took care of the car for a week.
The room on 7th floor with roof windows and overview to Tour Montparnasse was nice and big, but full of furniture which hindered the access:
1. An extremely heavy sofabed should be removed from the room. the Sofabed was an hindrance to get access to the desk
2. We had to ask to have a table removed from the room
3. The bathroom was big and well appointed, Though it would be nice if there was a shower seat on the wall---like in other Holiday Inn hotels we have visited
4. The sink in the bathroom was lovely design...the sink on a tabletop which made it more or less impossible to reach the tap and underneath the front there was a rack which we asked to be removed. It was impossible to get access to the sink.
5. The closet was totally inaccessible for a person in wheelchair. It should just be turned 90 degrees so the front was acessible. Additionally very small when you stay for 7 nights.
6. Nice beds and pillows and nice electric system so you could turn off all lights from the bed
7. The window system is nice, but could be optimized by electric window openers. I had to stand on a chair to open and close the windows.
8. Nice breakfast, but for reasons we did not understand the elevator to the breakfast room at minus 1 level could not be activated unless you went down the stairs and pressed the bottom in the restaurant!!!
The carpet on the floor was not clean at all. Carpets should be replaced with wooden floors which can be washed properly. Everything else was very clean
The hotel location is lovely on the border between St. Germain de Pres and Montparnasse which is an interesting area with more autencity, lovely restaurants and sights.
Don't miss Montparnasse cemetery and Jardin Luxembourg as well Museé d'Orsay and Tour d'Eiffel which is within walking distance.
It is a lovely hotel, but due to the issues of accessebility we will find another hotel for our next stay. It is pricey to stay in Paris and this is no exception.
July 13, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by traveling pair holiday inn st. Germaine
The property was nice and well located. Right near a metro and within walking distance of lots of left bank activity as well as the Eiffel tower and Rodin museum. The only difficulty was that the shower leaked all over the bathroom floor and did not have very hot water. Overall, we had a great stay!!
July 6, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by RudolphC Good location and adequate service
The only real complaint I will have about this hotel is internet cost. I don't get it that hotels keep charging guests for internet access. In this day and age. Otherwise, good location and clean hotel.
June 30, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by rothaus123 Guter Service, aber Renovierung nötig!
Personal ist aufmerksam, aber schwächelt mit Englisch Kenntnissen.
Lage des Hotels ist super! Frühstück war i.O.
Flur muss dringend renoviert werden. Im Zimmer zuviel Teppich, Fenster viel zu klein und teilweise fehlen Schrauben, sodass der Schminkspiegel im Badezimmer heruntergefallen ist.
Insgesamt: Für Holiday Inn, o.k. das nächste mal aber wieder Crowne Plaza oder direkt Interconti.
June 29, 2014