Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ArizonaTraveler Nicely remodeled and good north Phoenix location
Nice remodel and very nice rooms and bathroom. I would stay here again.
April 14, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Stolen Security
My wife and I's belongings were taken from out hotel room while we were away visiting family. Our room was breeched and everything was taken including our suitcases, clothes, toiletry items and briefcase. The hotel has not given me a written explaination of what happened and why.
April 8, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Matt72 Worst Hotel I've Ever Been At
This was the most unclean, affull hotel I have ever stayed out.
1. The A/C didn't work and blasted hot air the whole night. When the I complained about it to the front desk, it took a person over 1 hour and finally came around 1am. All they did was look at it and say, I think it's working now; which I never did work. I didn't get any sleep the whole night because the room was hotter than the desert (aka Phoenix) was.
2. There is an Indian restaurant attached to the hotel and the whole lobby and 1st floor smell of curry. The smell had saturated our hotel room and it was terrible. Also, there were dirty curry plates left in the hall way for over 24hours. I even asked the cleaning lady to pick it up, and all she did was move them further down the hall way. I saw numerous staff members walk past the dirty smelly plates and not pick them up. When I checked in at 4pm, the plates were there; and when i checked out at 10am the plates were still there.
3. The sliding bath room door would not stay closed. Everytime you tried to close it, it would slide back open.
4. The furniture was terrible. Some of it had holes in it, was heavily damaged, dressers were missing knobs.
5. You could tell the staff did not care at all about the place, and their lack of carrying showed in their lack of service.
Don't stay at this hotel. You'll reget it!
April 5, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by rp2013 spring training
except for too many uncontrolable kids all around the pool, I enjoyed my 5 night stay,staff was very friendly and helpful,house keeping was excellent.
March 27, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Vestal Food services
We rented this room under the mistaken impression that Holiday Inns have coffee in the lobby and complementary continental or full breakfast. We were not pleased with the lack of free breakfast and lack of coffee in the lobby. The coffee service in the room was less than desirable. At one point I went into the restaurant to check out the possibilities and found the cook asleep in one of the booths. The cushions in the booth had been rearranged to accomodate his sleeping. I mentioned the sleeping person in the restaurant to the restaurant manager and he replied it was the cook taking a break. I understand that this restaurant is operated by a private individual who is not connected to Holiday Inn, however, since the restaurant is open to the lobby of the hotel, one would assume it is owned and operated by Holiday Inn. NOT A GOOD IMPRESSION OF HOLIDAY INN. IF WE HAD KNOWN THERE WAS NO BREAKFAST AND THE RESTAURANT WAS PRIVATELY OWNED, WE WOULD NOT HAVE STAYED THERE.
March 26, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Ronnie010 Skip this one
Not the best Holiday Inn property. Internet did not work for the 3 days I was there, bed was bad, the hotel staff was good.
March 25, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by shajbu One week stay.
I have been visiting Phoenix, for at least a week, the last 15 years. Spring training. I usually stay at a Holiday Inn. This Holiday Inn ranks right at the top of all of them for all services. The staff and employees were very pleasant, with no exceptions. The room was large, comfortable and cleaned each day. I did have one problem with the sink, and it was repaired immediately after reporting the problem. The restaurant was very good, Indian. It is worth a try and the wait staff is quite knowledgeable and friendly. The value was exceptional for this time of year.
A friendly tip: park on the back side of the hotel. Your car will be in the shade, and quite comfortable when you decide to use it.
March 25, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by cvm35 Problems at this Holiday Inn
1. Internet service was not reliable. If I was a business person and needed the internet to work, I would not return.
2. Housekeeping was not adequate. Of our 6 day stay, they totally forgot to clean room one day. Other times we had to call housekeeping because they neglected to provide enough towels, etc.
3. Room and bed were fine.
4. As a Priority Club member, we were not recognized.
5. I'm not sure I would return.
March 24, 2013