Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 21
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by JulioBR Suggestion for improvement
Noisy place for those who have difficulty sleeping (it is necessary acoustic insulation). For breakfast could be tolerated entering at the restaurant from 5 h and 45 min, even if not all the items were available. In the bathroom, the shower position is at opposite position to the stall door, causing the water to flow through the opening between the two parties, soaking the bathroom.
September 10, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by txo99 Bad hotel
- Had to change rooms 3 times due to annoying noises
- poor breakfast
September 1, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Ly14 Evaluación
Excelente y destaca en la cordialidad y buena atencion del personal
August 27, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Reddral Location and Quality Stay
The Hotel is centrally located, and the facility is very good value for the charge.
August 21, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JennW Just wonderful!
I had an excellent stay at the Holiday Inn Porto Alegre. Roberto and his colleagues at the front desk were incredibly helpful and I enjoyed my time in Porto Alegre immensely.
July 28, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Gustavo02 Muy recomendable
Muy agradable y muy buena estadía. Se destaca la comodidad de los cuartos y la atención del personal
June 29, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JSM in MN Great option for Business Stay
Really enjoyed this Hotel. It's a bit hard to find something close, but if you do a little research you can find places to walk to. Pleanty to do if you have a car or take a taxi. Management was great from the moment I checked in and all the staff was quick and helpful. I will stay here each time I am in PA
June 8, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by dcsapperq Comfortable and Clean
1. The staff: Very attentive and cordial, no complaints. Coped well with my very broken Portuguese.
2. The room: Very spacious but outdated. The bathroom was huge with an enormous Jacuzzi tub and a walk in glass shower.
3. The location: Although the city is not big, you can get to any place by Taxi in a maximum of 20 minutes, Took a taxi from right out front straight to the airport and he was very helpful.
4. The food: Breakfast was a very good buffet with a mix of cereals, fresh fruit and cooked breakfast foods.
By the way, if you travel to Brazil, remember to take your plug adaptor with you as everywhere I went had a slightly different plug!
May 9, 2014