Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 78
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by indy50 Comfortable stay in centre of town
We chose this hotel beacuse it was in the centre of town and had a parking.
The room was neat. The bed was very comfortable.
October 15, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by France-01 Offence
1. Didn't get the room that was promised by telephone one week before; I had to "fight" for a calm room
2. Had to "fight" for a parking place
3. One of the two bathroom towels looked used
4. The shower space was full of mould (a pic can be made available)
5. Some corners of the bathroom never saw cleaning activities (a pic can be made available)
6. One of the two lamps aside the bed didn't work; the receptionist couldn't fix it.
7. The shower space is too slippery, especially for elder people
8. There is no handle in the shower
9. The receptionist was very helpful and courteous
October 11, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Dave B79 Goog hotel, parking a little difficult
Good hotel in the Middle of Reims with easy walking access to the town, cathederal.
for Parking its easier to use the Secure multi storey 500m yp the road, its better lit and esier for Wider cars.
would I stay again, Yes
September 28, 2014