Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 81
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Marty7210 Superior Staff and Excellent location
Staff was most helpful and very courteous. They chilled wine for us and answered all our questions and helped us make phone calls for tours etc. Breakfast was very good and dinner at top floor restaurant was excellent. Room was small but adequate for our purposes of just sleeping there. Somewhat noisy at night with our window open, but OK if we closed it. Superior bed and room refresh was excellent. Parking garage was cramped, small, and the car lift to the lower level was worrisome as I had a new car. Central hotel location and outstanding staff were its strongest points.
October 27, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Weinfreund Hotel kann weiter empfohlen werden
Beim nächsten Besuch von Reims werden wir wieder dieses Hotel buchen.
October 21, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by chrisparis Room without a view
Room extremely clean and tidy, bed comfortable but could not see out of the window and no possibility to open window so claustophobic, room generally not worthy of a hotel that considers itself to be a 4-star, staff extremely friendly and helpful, excellent bar / restaurant on top floor. No fitness room.
October 20, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by indy50 Comfortable stay in centre of town
We chose this hotel beacuse it was in the centre of town and had a parking.
The room was neat. The bed was very comfortable.
October 15, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by France-01 Offence
1. Didn't get the room that was promised by telephone one week before; I had to "fight" for a calm room
2. Had to "fight" for a parking place
3. One of the two bathroom towels looked used
4. The shower space was full of mould (a pic can be made available)
5. Some corners of the bathroom never saw cleaning activities (a pic can be made available)
6. One of the two lamps aside the bed didn't work; the receptionist couldn't fix it.
7. The shower space is too slippery, especially for elder people
8. There is no handle in the shower
9. The receptionist was very helpful and courteous
October 11, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Dave B79 Goog hotel, parking a little difficult
Good hotel in the Middle of Reims with easy walking access to the town, cathederal.
for Parking its easier to use the Secure multi storey 500m yp the road, its better lit and esier for Wider cars.
would I stay again, Yes
September 28, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by cuvee_corner Bed, beds, beds!
You should sleep on the beds you purchase for guests, before purchasing them. The beds in those rooms are so hard and utterly uncomfortable, it makes sleeping a chore.
September 11, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by günni73 Tolle Dachterrasse
Hotel mit guter Lage und geräumigen Zimmern. Tolles Badezimmer. Einzelne Servicemitarbeiter hervorragend.
September 11, 2014