Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 426
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by GBBG Consigliato!
Hotel molto nuovo a Riyadh dotato di tutti i comfort necessari ad un buon soggiorno per affari. Cena à la carte buona, colazione da migliorare relativamente alla sezione 'dolce' (maggiore scelta e qualità).
Tutto sommato un ottimo hotel.
June 17, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Alex_T Staff don't care about Elite member guests
Not sure where to start really - Holiday Inn Meydan used to be one of my favourite hotels in Riyadh, but over the last few weeks I have noticed the following:
- always offered a room on the 3rd floor (which seems to have the older and poorly maintained rooms: AC is noisy, TV channels don't work,etc); additionally seems like they weren't aware that a guest would be checking-in (doesn't look tidy and see point below about empty minibar)
- mini-bar is always empty: nothing more frustrating than getting at the hotel late in the evening, thirsty and then have to wait 20 minutes to get a bottle of water
- forget about complimentary newspaper: never got one in my last few stays, despite raising the issue with management
- complimentary fruit basket: what used to be a relatively well presented fruit basket given to Elite member in recognition. of our loyalty is now simply a plate containing 1 banana and 2 apples - not to mention that if you don't ask for you won't get it - previously the fruit basket and complimentary drink would be at your room the moment you checked in
- upgrades: probably haven't been upgraded in my last few stays, always the same excuse (rooms are fully booked)
- management: despite raising issues/complaining to service desk, manager(s) did not even bother to call back
Really considering cancelling all my bookings at this hotel.
Only positive point is all the staff from kitchen/room service - always happy to help and efficient.
June 9, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by abdulazizzzz members
small rooms and not comfortable
even my point not added yet
June 8, 2016