Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 149
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by khalil bad staff
very bad and unprofessional reception. I called 50 times in 30 minutes to complain that the air conditioning is not functioning and room temperature was 32C, without any reply. When I went to reception they told me they don't answer calls from rooms because maybe the guest called by mistake.
July 17, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by banderksa niceeee
very good hotel to relax
thanks for the good staff
July 16, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by qa7tany nice hotel and very friendly staff
many thanks for the good services, location of this hotel is very good
access to the nearest shopping mall faysaliah mall
staff are excellent
July 14, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by AlRewesh Extremely dissappointed
I am sorry to be very negative on this review, although I have written many positive reviews in the past.
This must be my 20th visit to the Holiday Inn Olaya, and like I said I wrote many positive reviews in the past... but this particular stay everything was negative.
I was checked in cordially from the reception manager, who kindly upgraded me to a junior suite because of my Platinum IHG status. The room was excellent of course...except for the Pillows on the bed!
I checked in rather late at night and wanted to sleep ... the Pillows unfortunately were smelling of sweat & other odors !!! I was shocked.
The next day I was checking out... I was advised to have Sehour in the adjacent Holiday Inn Olaya...
I walked in to the adjacent Holiday Inn Olaya, the service from the concierge to the reception was totally UN-Welcoming!
Anyhow... going to the hall where the Sehour food was served, the waiter pointed me to a table...
The food quality offered was HORRIBLE to say the least. The cold cuts were almost rotten or dried up because they have been out for too long... the salads were finished and the ones that were refilled had many flies stuck to them... the food plates were all DISGUSTING to say the least.
What made matters extremely worse was the waiter who ran up to me screaming to me that my room was not included in the FREE buffet for Sehour. I know that! and I am ready to pay... but the attitude and seeing the HORRENDOUS quality of food on the buffet only made me feel DISRESPECTED and I left annoyed.
I asked for immediate check-out and of course not to include the cost of the buffet which I was almost ushered out from...
When the receptionist saw my Platinum status, he immediately reacted trying to resolve the previous fiasco.... I rejected and advised him that I will negatively comment on the Survey as soon as I receive it.
I have been recommending this Hotel to everyone from my company...and I have promoted more visitors to this Hotel... but unfortunately I will take all this back until I see a better service and a much better quality.
July 7, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by mosaaaaaaaaaa nice
its nice place to stay inn riyadh where you can find what you need easily and in city center
June 28, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 Poor Guest Service
1. Poor room service / housekeeping, need lot of reminders for getting small things like power adaptors. Take at least half an hour to deliver after many reminders.
2. No room cleaning is been done even till 4.00 PM on next day of arrival.
3. In club lounge many times some breakfast items are not replenished. Take too much time for getting it replenished.
4. Though Roberto made a taxi booking for airport drop, they simply told that there is no booking and if you have done the booking please let us know the name of the person on reception who was present at the time of booking. (Who will remember the name of the person in reception?). So we took a street cab and went to airport.
5. When I tried to speak to their guest relationship officer regarding this booking issue, he simply told that it’s not his responsibility, reception executive should take care of the same. (This was not expected from Guest relation officer)
6. I was having some gift boxes which were quite heavy, I requested for somebody’s help to bring those down at the reception at the time of checkout. I waited for a long time but nobody turned up.
June 24, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Safarini My stay June 15 to 17, 2014
Happy to be back.
Excellent and attentive service, from check in to check out.
They had a good recognition for my IHG status.
The front office and F&B staff were very friendly and professional.
This hotel is like my second home, I stay in it every week.
June 23, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by almayer1 Hotel ok, service has to be improved
Hotel is ok, rooms are clean and modern, service is a hit and miss. Booked a car to the airport for the morning, when I arrived to check out the car was not ready, had to take a normal taxi but they had already charged my credit card for the fare! Took some drinks in the lobby, asked for peanuts & chips, waiter said they don't have them, only available in mini bar, if I wanted them I could go back to my room and take them!!!
June 22, 2014