Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 50
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Tbone1961 Pro's and Con's
- very clean and large rooms
- plenty of parking
- good freeway access, however this also means freeway is next to hotel, room was quite enough for me but others may be sensitive to the potential commute in the mornings. - happy hour 5-7, $1 beer/drafts, $2 wine and others
- frig in room
- good size tv
- only 2 treadmills and 1 elipical in fitness room, no weights
- no free breakfast but I generally don't have this anyway
- due to location getting to hotel during afternoon commute can take a few extra minutes due to freeway access near hotel.
November 11, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by RyanH Friendly staff, clean rooms
Had a great stay here for a night on a business trip. Very simple, quick, clean and friendly. Can't ask for more.
November 7, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by CoasterGuy Great Hotel, great Staff
I stayed here on business for 5 days. Excellent hotel with friendly, knowledgeable staff. Some of the best beds and pillows anywhere. It has all the amenities one is looking for on a business or family trip: Real desk, free Wi-Fi, refrigerator, HBO channels, etc. The ideal location makes it easy to go anywhere fast. One nice feature: The free shuttle that takes you to local places such as the neighborhood micro brewery. And if you can’t make it to the brewery: Happy Hour in the lounge is an unbeatable deal. Definitely recommend this property.
November 4, 2013