Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 257
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by MaddieandRyansDad Recent Stay
We recently stayed at this facility. I was entertaining a large amount of customers and clients so I choose this facility over the Holiday Inn Express due to the restaurant/lounge. We had a total of I believe 6 rooms booked at this facility.
The rooms were nice, the facility was nice. I had several problems with the staff.
- We arrived for the first few rooms on Wednesday night late. The staff at the front desk were not very professional and honestly seemed more concerned about horseplay and whatnot versus getting us checked in.
- We had several breakfast meetings. There was an incredibly nice gentlemen working back in the lounge who was very helpful. However, he was it. The waitress wasn't really interested in getting us our check, filling drinks, or anything. One morning we had a lengthy wait on getting a check.
- After a long day of work I brought the customers down to the lounge for some refreshments. There were SIGNIFICANT problems getting served, getting checks and paying for things. That didn't go over well.
- We had (4) customers coming in mid-late afternoon. I asked to check them in and leave their keys at front desk (this was early AM) so they could walk in around 3 PM to get access to their rooms. I was told nothing could be done till later in the day. I didn't want the keys in the morning, simply to check them in and get things set up so they could walk in late day and be handed keys. I was told that wasn't an option.
- The printer didn't work in the business lounge (a desk along the hallway). Thankfully I was able to convince the front desk staff to allow me to print there.
Overall - if you're looking for a clean room for yourself, it works good. If you're needing to entertain people/clients, I'd look elsewhere.
May 23, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by YOURWESREW Clean our Room
WE CAME DOWN FOR A WEDDING IN RICHMOND VA FROM UPSTATE NY AND HAD A GROUP RATE MOST OF THE AMENITIES WERE ACCEPTABLE WE DID NOT HAVE OUR ROOM CLEANED OR TOWELS CHANGED BETWEEN NIGHTLY STAY NOT ACCEPTABLE
May 20, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Pinetree47 Great place to stay when flying from Richmond, VA
When we fly out of Richmond, VA we always make it a point to stay at this hotel. They offer shuttle service to and from the airport and allow for extended parking.
May 17, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Bluesman12 very nice rooms
A very relaxing stay the area of the hotel was very nice and secure and easy access to the interstate and surrounding area.
May 7, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Mickey207 Mick
Close to airport and major highways. Room was clean and bed comfortable.
May 7, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by monty_847_chi_town Great food clean rooms
Food was good, value for the price, room was clean and neat
April 26, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by jccc14 good value, but a few problems
Overall this was a good value and I got a good night's sleep etc. But the shuttle driver never showed up. Also I had booked precisely so I could get food in the late evening after a long flight. I had been told I could get room service up to 11pm, but at 10:45 arrival was told it was too late. I had been delayed nearly an hour due to shuttle driver repeatedly not showing up. I pleaded and the staff did give me some food - but the food quality was really bad.
April 25, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by dixiegrl Only Disappointment
I searched the room for the customary (in America) Gideon Bible and could not find it anywhere. If I missed it somewhere, I apologize. I was very disappointed in not having this provided in such a well-known and visited business to myself.
April 6, 2016