Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 180
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by EileenHS Great Stay, Comfortable, Clean!
We always have a great experience at this hotel. Only positive things to say. Courteous staff, nice rooms and bedding, very comfortable. You won't be disappointed!
June 26, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by William199high Overpriced for what is ofered
Nice looking place from outside. Didn't expect to find ants crawling around bathroom. There was no complimentary breakfast. No room refrigerator, no room microwave. Fowl odor in room did not help things.
June 22, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Krishna1723 1 Week Stay
The room was clean and comfortable and I would be willing to use this hotel again
The outside --- lobby to the room as well as the elevator appeared old and damp.
I would recommend the hotel to revamp the laundry facicility
June 19, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Ruteto Overall Experience
- New room renovations are nice, the bed was comfortable and the housekeeping staff was pleasant and accommodating.
- The patio by the pool is somewhat secluded and quiet. A nice place to get your day started...read the paper, drink coffee, etc.
- This hotel is in a great location for getting to points south, URI and the Jamestown/Newport area.
- The fan in our bathroom did not work. we reported this to the front desk/maintenance when we departed.
- The fitness equipment needs to be cleaned periodically and I would recommend putting a fan in this area to circulate air and provide a little cooling.
We always stay at this hotel when in RI and will continue to do so...
June 16, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by SE1978 June 2015
Hotel is dated and old. Halls smell old and musty as well as the elevator. Rooms were updated and refreshed but structure is old and dated.
June 14, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Robert from CT Holiday Inn near URI
Nice hotel but I was disappointed that the fitness center only had cardio equipment and nothing else.
June 13, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by ts8727 construction going on during stay
I was upset to find out there was construction going on during our stay that started at 7am and the hotel bar was closed on a sunday night at 10 when there was a block of rooms booked for a wedding. Very disappointing
June 10, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by BGBG01 Comfortable bed
This is a very basic room but got the job done. The beds are super comfortable, and the staff is willing to help. But the small details are missing: towels aren't super comfortable and soft, hair dryer was missing, etc.
June 10, 2015