Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 391
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 Disappointing
The hotel lobby is very nice and clean. They use a security system (hotel key) for elevator access so safety is good. The room was not cleaned properly. Dirt behind the bathroom door, dirty air vent stain on wall, dust on bathroom trim around floor/wall trim. The desk had a drawer that would not stay shut. I find it impossible to believe that the cleaning staff could not notice it as you have to be careful not to bang into it with your leg every time you walk past it. The airport shuttle was good. On time and the drivers are polite and helpful. I will look for a different hotel next time. The price was too high for the quality of the room.
May 25, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by lucas23 Run down hotel
I frequently travel for business. I do not expect much from budget hotel like this but this hotel is pretty sub-par in that class. Since I had to do last minute travel and lots of events are going on in the south bay, my usual hotel have no vacancy so I was booked in this hotel.
- Comfortable bed and beddings.
- Front desk! Boy those guys are busy, they wear multiple hats i.e. reservations, help desk for WiFi connectivity, cashiers and who knows what else. This causes the line to be unnecessarily long and wait time is outrageous for such a small hotel.
- Parking! Paid parking, which is in itself is fine, no valet is offered AND parking space is nearly impossible to find. Lots of unfriendly people in the lot too, maybe because they are having bad day finding parking.
- WiFi, this is first world issue but nowadays, internet is like phone used to be, it is a need and WiFi in this hotel is sloooowwww...I ended up using my cellphone's internet most of the time which is wayyyyyy faster.
- Hotel is run down. Elevator is sloowww. No visibile stair access. I think I can reach 2nd floor 100x faster than going through elevator.
- Carpet in the hall way is oldddd...ceiling is dusty.
- Bathroom in the guest room is small and run down.
- Bathroom supplies are scarce, tiny bottle of shampoo, tiny bottle of body lotion and a small bar soap, no bath gels or anything else. They do provide other supply in the front desk like shaving cream, toothpaste etc which is standard.
I cannot recommend this place for its price.
May 20, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by raju64 good shuttle service to the airport
The hotel is well located and has good comfortable rooms. The newspaper should be complementary and the breakfast area could be better lighted in the day time. The in room bathrooms are small.
May 20, 2015