Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 308
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by fireham73 Great again
This is the third year we have been in this hotel for our conference. Love the rooms. I actually stayed in the same room this year as last year. They always do a great job of taking care of our needs. Thanks Holiday in Springdale for taking care of our conference.
August 31, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 Holiday Inn Springdale
Convenient for conferences. Older hotel. Great staff.
August 31, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by kc413 Great place to stay
The location was excellent, the service was excellent, and my room was clean and comfortable. The fitness room is too small for the size of the hotel.
August 31, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Jenn0415 Comfortable and well maintained
Everything was fine. The only suggestions I have would be a refrigerator in the room and a different place for the towels. They were shelved in the shower which seemed to be an odd spot to place them.
August 30, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Dancing mother Nice stay
Room was clean, bedding comfortable, towels very nice and breakfast buffet was excellant. We enjoyed our stay and look forward to returning next year.
August 29, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by exactly Not Holiday Inn standard of excellence
Arrived as a walk-in guest knowing rate would be higher than internet but was a change in plans situation. Clerk at counter greeted and stated price. I was a little alarmed as location did not coincide with this high end rate but decided to stay anyway trusting the Holiday Inn reputation would offset thi$. Wrong!
- walking down hallway to room noticed guest had left plates and leftover food outside door. (Same plates and food were still in same place the following morning) No excuse as housekeeping walked by it several times.
- entering room noticed paper floating in toilet. Flushed twice but did not drain. Maintenance reacted immediately and assured problem was fixed by using a plunger. (Toilet never worked correctly the entire stay)
- I will say the room was very big and bed one of the best I have slept on. A/C worked great. However, no refrigerator or microwave in room. (paying a high end rate you would expect this to be standard amenity)
- Pool was great. Actually, it was very warm and relaxing. Hot tub was perfect temperature.
- All said I would have shrugged off the above as just a one-time unintentional off-day .............. until I went to breakfast and was sternly told by the attendant there are two separate buffet prices. "Free" buffet consisted of usual danish, toast, fruit and oatmeal. If you took any eggs, potatoes or meat would be an extra charge! Are you for real? She actually watched what each guest was eating and served a bill for an additional $15 per person! I have NEVER seen such a display of squeezing money from patrons.
August 27, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Dino14 Great stay
My husband and I had to make an emergency visit to Fayetteville. We did not have reservations and made them on our way. We were happy that they had rooms available. The rooms were comfortable and clean. We would stay there again.
August 26, 2015