Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 61
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by UNICAEN 不错
February 7, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by BonnieBr My stay on a leisure group trip
Location very good, staff very professional, rates a little expensive, breakfast and restaurant for dinner very good.
February 1, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by 780474518Platinum Right price for great service
Good choice to stay in St.-Petersburg. It's located by 5 minutes walk distance from Moscowsky Railways Station or by 30 minutes by car from Pulkovo Airport. New renovated building wth good atmosphere inside.
January 28, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by A Visitor Big let down room 901
Great central location. Public areas minimul but adequate.Breakfast basic but acceptable.
All staff were polite,smart and helpfull, except VLAD ( tall, wearing glasses,slim with dark hair) on
reception who was the STAR of the Hotel, He was proffecional,
very helpfull above and beyond his remit.
Now to room 901 !!! Haveing been kindly up graded we were given the SHOE BOX in the ATIC. I did'nt realise an UP grade just meant you were put UP in the roof. We though of moveing into the bathroom as it was bigger than the bedroom!!!! need I say more.
January 24, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Akostich Comfortable bed and great service.
Best Hotel in city
Comfortable bed and great service.
January 16, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mightyguy Very good
Hotel is very good and clean.
I like the hotel
Place is very good
January 13, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Katya23 Overall experience
- Good location of the hotel;
- Bad knowledge of English language by staff at reception (couldn't explain the obvious things to the English-speaking person standing next to me);
- Great advantage - high cleanliness of bathroom and shower (!!!!);
- Unfriendly welcome of the security staff (I am not asking to smile as an idiot, but to be more friendly and customer-oriented is necessary, as during my stay at the hotel I want to feel myself as a GUEST and not as a CLIENT);
- Total absence of cleaning standards among housekeeping attendants: every day a different attendant was making up the room, some were washing the floor, some were not even removing the garbage, some were leaving the bed undone, some were changing the towels that were NOT on the floor, some were bringing extra bottles of water though we haven't used the 2 not even touched compliment bottles left the day before;
- HSK team-leaders are to controll the quality of cleaning by checking - all the surfaces in the wardrobe were really dusty so I've "soiled" my white evening dress ;(
- Good quality of amenities chosen for bathroom;
- While my stay I couldn't find the sewing kit - where do you hide it in the room?! ;)
- Problems with telephone connection during the whole stay (we had to go down to the reception if we needed smth);
- Strange system of turning on/of the light - I got used that usually there is ONE button switching off all the lights in the room (except the lamp next to bed) - but in this case some of the lights were swithing off with the button to the right side of the bed, some lights - with the button to the left side of the bed, some were not switching off at all and I had to stand up.
For 3 years I was working for the Hyatt as a HSK manager and I should say that the overall experience of the hotel is good, but you are to start implementing of the service standards, really.
January 9, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Arjuna Great hotel except for the internet speed
High standard hotel, great room, pleasing service, convenient location. However, speed of internet was extremely poor, reminded me of travelling in the middle of nowhere is SEA.
January 2, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by notusingmyfullname perfect location, quality rooms
Located in the heart of city, 2 minutes to speed train station and nevskiy prospekt.
Rooms are high quality; tv service, bed, bathroom...
Room service is quick, and meals are delicious.
December 26, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by BlueEmpire11 Great beds, friendly staff
As always, the staff was friendly and knowledgable. The water issues experienced previously were fixed which made this trip a lot more comfortable.
December 15, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by GiPiBi Crowne
Confortable bed and nice location in the City. Confortable lounge and fast check-in service
December 6, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by OnurT Amazing Experience
Great location, rooms are nice and clean, strongly recommend
November 29, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Nicil1983 Great hotel, best sleep ever
I sleeped like baby:) hitel is on great location and is super cleane and comfortable.
November 20, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by mhein Helpful staff
The whole staff was so nice and helpful. Breakfast quality excellent. Best location not only for business also for shopping (opposite is the largest shopping mall in Sankt Petersburg.
November 20, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by tomasz93 Perfect stay
I would like to congratulate the staff on being so caring during my stay. The only negative point was the check in length.
November 16, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by HRSdh Comfortable room and friendly service
We enjoyed our stay, expectations fully fulfilled. Spacious room, excellent service and breakfast.
November 15, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MagpieJack Overall a fine hotel
Enjoyed every aspect of our stay
- Initial booking "Online" - no problems
- Reception on arrival very good
- Room first class
- Staff very helpful
- Breakfast & Dinner , excellent
Enjoyed our stay very much
November 13, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Nick5476 Good bed and comfort
Good location, good building. Not a very good breakfast. Small selection.
November 5, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jackylover very clean and very comfortable
The room was a little small but it was enough to stay comfortably. It will be better to get more speedy Wi-Fi than now. Moreover all staff was very kinde althouth I asked to give me the bowl and a fork. Thank you!!
October 29, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Danishtourist Excellent
Everything in the hotel was very good. The staff was very helpful and nice, the rooms were nice and clean, etc. I especially enjoyed the help desk for tourists, where we got help from anything to bus routes to getting tickets for the Marrinsky.
October 26, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by youssef great service
calm and confortable bed, very good breakfeast
your staff are very helpfull
many thanks to all your sreception and breakfeat satff
October 18, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by zutml Great place !
Great service, very comfortable bed, just GREAT !
Really appreciated breakfast.
October 17, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by tira26 不错的酒店位置，令人失望的服务水准
Ligovsky CP是此次国庆俄国之行的第三家IHG酒店，酒店就位于涅瓦大街旁，对面就是莫斯科火车站，对于出行来说的确很方便。但在CI的时候领教了酒店工作人员的业余服务水平1.酒店进门有2道很难推开的门，外加五级台阶，当时和GF带了3个箱子，进门时门童就瞪眼看着，完全没有上来帮一把的意思，直到到房间给了50卢布小费，CO时才帮忙提下箱子2.速度超慢，之前有2个德国人CO，大概是由于俄国酒店要收取200卢比一位办理暂住证的费用，我在后面排队等候了足足13分钟；3.在IHG IOS APP上显示该酒店当时有餐厅消费8折的促销，告知酒店工作人员后说不知情，表示没有此项促销内容。不错的硬件被工作人员的不专业搞得让人对该酒店印象很差。
October 10, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by billy1 great location to stay
Great hotel ideal location staff are intune with your ever need
October 8, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Old71 Staff
We required more of the staff than any hotel stay I can remember. The assistance was super. The assistant manager Laura L(?) went above and beyond the call of duty. We were traeated as well as any hotel has treated us.
September 23, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Eremenkova comfortable bed , а varied breakfast
convenient location , near Train Station , subway, shops, pharmacies .
September 22, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by LeaRU Great servise, comfortable rooms
Great Location , friendly staff, perfect rooms . Highly recommended !
September 21, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DSBDSB great hotel- GREAT staff
Great location'great and friendly service. Very clean....will be back !!!
September 17, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Fermin Muy buen hotel
Muy bien ubicado el hotel, cumplio con todas mis espectativas.
September 14, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by aalexey No daily room cleaning even after request. Even after staff apologising and confirming that it will be done
No daily room cleaning even after request. Even after staff apologising and confirming that it will be done
Very bad accident for 4stars hotel
September 8, 2013