Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 461
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by 3Jamie Nice place
Good people. Nice area. I have stayed here a couple of times now. The staff is especially pleasant.
June 27, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by XYZ1267 review
all was well with this stay. The staff and room were fine
June 24, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by BD3480 Great Stay
I had very nice stay at Holiday In. The most important for me was the cleanness of the hotel and that what made me happy. If you stay in this hotel, you need to rent a car.
June 21, 2016
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Fone Furniture was very worn
We had stayed in a suite for two nights. The furniture in the suite couch and chair specifically you could not even sit on they were so broken down. Very uncomfortable. The air did not work in the suite part of the room either. Hot tub was not working our entire stay.
June 21, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Unsatisfied guest001 Bad experience
- The staff were not accommodating
- The bed was not as comfortable
- They told us that we could not use the pool until 4 pm knowing that we have to check-out by 12 pm because the morning time were reserved for students
- The front desk was not that friendly
- I'm a club member and I was not offered anything, not even a bottle of water
- I was worried about my 2016 brand new car in the parking lot. There were lots of people smoking and drinking, arguing, and to my observation, a few of them were drunk.
- Sign says hotel is not responsible for damaged car in parking lot.
June 20, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Johnofpennsylvania Good Value, Full Service Holiday inn
Stayed here as a business traveler. All the basics covered, staff was friendly and helpful. Nearby to services. Internet and TV with plenty of choices. My room was setup with desk, mini-fridge and king bed - perfect for my use. Would stay again
June 12, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Ginner00 Poor experience
All the furniture in the room is worn out. The power outlets are worn out on both lamps, had to unplug the microwave to charge my phone.
One of the beds was broken and repaired with scrap wood. The Internet was very slow when I could stay connected. The room was cleaned every day, but the soap and shampoo was not replenished.
Overall, bad experience.
June 10, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Nepali66 Comfortable bed and nice environment inside room.
It' s nice hotel to stay. I like beds, environment inside room, lobby area and pool but I would like to have housekeeping when ever guest needed. In overall, I enjoyed staying at Holiday Inn.
June 9, 2016