Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 318
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by dhopjr Great Place To Stay
Clean Room, Friendly Staff, Great Location, Couldn't Ask For More!
July 29, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JeannieB12 Great location
My stay in a suite was set up nicely with a sitting area and a small breakfast bar & sink. The king bed was comfortable. Staff were friendly.
July 29, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by GordyQE1 Skip this IHG Property
This was the worst IHG property I have ever had the displeasure of staying at,. Here's a list of the issues encountered at my stay on July 20, 2015:
1) The room had an awful smell like it used to be a smoking room;
2) Two black hairs were found in one of the two double beds; hairs were observed between the fitted sheet and top sheet as soon as the bed was turned down; I turned down the other bed and it was clean; however the mattress was old and uncomfortable;
3) The elevator had no AC and was extremely slow;
4) Could not achieve Internet connection after several attempts;
5) I am a Platinum Elite member and wasn't recognized as an IHG member;
6) Poor/no service at the breakfast buffet;
7) Ice maker on my floor (4th) wasn't working and I wasn't informed when I checked in;
8) TV remote was inoperable; the lone bright spot was the maintenance technician who came to my room and replaced the batteries in the remote.
July 24, 2015