Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 130
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by NN12180 Decent hotel, terrible internet
- The hotel was located in what looked like a small office area away from highways, so it was nice and quiet.
- The room was clean and comfortable as well.
- Friendly staff
- There was a huge group of teenagers running around the hallway and causing a ruckus at 2 am on one of the nights but immediately after calling the front desk about it, the teenagers quieted down. I'm assuming the front desk sent someone up to take care of the problem.
- All of the electrical outlets on the bases of the lamps located around the room were all very loose, so I was unable to charge my electronics on most of them.
- The provided internet was extremely slow and pretty much useless, which wouldn't have been a problem if I had cell phone service at the hotel (I only had a single bar of 1x service on Verizon).
July 2, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by evie49 good 1 night stay
The only thing I see that needs improvement an upgrade of the beds, bathrooms etc
July 1, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by yank22 Very Clean Rooms Great Service
Overall stay was very Good. Updated rooms. A/C working very well. quiet place. Food was Excellent. Reasonably priced Will return in October for 2 nights for my sons collecge. Want same room suite 259 already rebooked it. Presentation of building clean and up ro date. Shower good water pressure and bed very comforable
June 29, 2014