Rated 3.1 out of 5 by 18
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by jason2013 假日酒店
July 16, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Florian81 Cold experiance
Room cold, Restaurant cold, got a cold during my stay.
May 18, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by GG21 Great swimming pool and gym
This hotel has great swimming pool and gym, where guests can relax and feel comfortable.
May 14, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by TooHot Disappointed
I have stayed in this hotel for a few trips. The last stay was very disappointing.
1) Rooms are too hot for comfort. Check with the front desk, and was told that the air cond is not working yet.
2) Two bottle of drinking water in the room has been reduced in size. From 500ml to 350ml.
3) On last day, my breakfast was rudely interrupted as other guests taken my table while my drink and other stuff is still there. The staff just did not know how to handle when ask what can be done.
4) Toiletries was not replenished. When a requested was made to Guest Relation via phone, the toiletries was never sent as promised. Gave up.
May 14, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by wsafcs 天津滨海假日酒店
Hotel inn 一如既往的选择，而且酒店交通很方便，紧邻滨津轻轨。只是酒店附近配套不多，需要走的更远些。吃饭和超市推荐三大街人人乐或者黄海路乐购周边。当然可以可以坐轻轨到永旺（会展中心站），一站地。
April 29, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by CH101 Excellent Staff
I have spent over 50 days over this hotel in the past 4 months if not more. The hotel is located in an exquistie location where is busy enough that there are three types of transportation to get anywhere in TEDA and Tianjin area, taxi, bus, and BMT with a couple local shopping malls nearby, yet it is quiet enough that I can get good sleep in the evening. The bed is superb and in-line with any good Holiday Inn chain hotels.
That is only the beginning. The best part is the staff. They are well-trained with intention for continuous improvement everyday, especially their manager level staff. They constant consult for feedback and improvement. They also provide and make sure that I get my Priority Club member's benefits. I get a free drink every time I check in. Sometimes when I am thirsty, they give me a few more.
The layout and the architecture is a modern marvel. I believe partially is due to the owner of the hotel is BMT, the light rail company. They believe in quality and beauty. I hang out in the attrium area, the conference room area on 15th floor, taking the glass elevators and constantly feel amazed by this materpiece of building, and all its artistic marvel. I feel really lucky and privileged to be a guest here.
If I ever return to this area, this hotel is my first choice.
March 5, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by DisappointedGuestN The poorest 5-star hotel ever stayed
Stayed in this hotel for a quite while for biz, but totally disappointed after seeing no improvements after a couple of suggestions/complaints
- Terrible hygiene: napkins smelt very badly when having room services, and it happened 3 times - hopeless; dirty carpet with leftover from previous guest
- Very poor sound insulation: you can hear next door snoring unless you are in the last room at the end of hallway. As your work desk is physically linked with anonther desk in your next room, you can feel phone vibration from next door desk and know when your next door close/open drawer
- Horrible food sanitation: found long hair in cold dish when having buffet, and found a golden hair on cake when having breakfast - took a photo and uploaded it
February 7, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by rdc59 Twin beds very small; staff good; other issues for me
I traveled to the Tianjin area on business and as a Priority Club member decided to try the Holiday Inn Binai. Overall this was not the best decision. The staff is friendly and superb, and the hotel architecture itself is very interesting and sleek looking however the room I stayed in had small twin beds, the windows did not seal well and leaked in cold and polluted air from outside (cold outside 19F) throughout the night. Internet is important for my business travel and the connection and ability to get a VPN connection at this hotel is limited at best. I noticed a combustion like odor throughout the night and thought it was from outside through the poor window seals but discovered the next morning at check out that the smell I noticed was from propane patio heaters (designed to be used outdoors)being burned indoors by the entrance doors inside the lobby! Granted the lobby is open into a large atrium going up but this is not good practice at all as all room doors open out to the indor atrium and the fumes. I do not plan on staying here again when in Tianjin.
January 16, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by AlexLu very good
very good,clean and quiet.very good,clean and quiet.
November 15, 2012
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Franc 魅力的体现
November 13, 2012