Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 408
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 good location
the area where the hotel is located is very easy to get into and out of when travelling by air porter. it is in a very busy area of toronto and yet it is easy to get around!!
October 8, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by workingfemale You may not want my review.....
1. room smelled old, musty and like it had not been opened since 1985
2. hall carpets were deplorable
3. bathroom cleanliness... was not clean. dirt on floor and a hair that was not mine on the toilet
4. value... with parking... $390.00 on a tuesday night? no value there
5. entrance and car park to register were very 'tight'
6. to compare itself with other Yorkville hotels is not fair.
October 4, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jim giovannitti good firm bed and clean room, ,quiet and good TV chnnel selection
excellent will stay again in teh same hotel since it is close to everything
September 30, 2015