Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 229
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by onlyherefordebeer Weird looking building, great service
The staff and management were absolutely great: They had a sense of humour (even about Townsville...!) and invited businessmen who were staying there to get together for drinks to encourage business in Townsville.
Rooms are great, service is great, always a pleasure staying there.
December 16, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Redgie Relaxing stay
Thank you - stay was 100% better than our last stay with you. Hopefully the good service will continue and not be a one off thing.
December 13, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by heardy Qaulity hotel
Only stayed the one night. Couldn't complain about anything. I didn't sleep well but that was no fault of hotel
December 8, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Kazza01 Friendly Service
Staff were very friendly and welcoming after a long day at work. Room was large and well appointed and the bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to others.
December 7, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Lou_42 Just like home
Thanks to all the staff. They were friendly and courteous. My room was well presented and roomy which let me spread out and feel at home.
The cleaning staff were so good working around the odd hours I had to work. Thanks for letting me sleep during the day.
The location is very handy with a choice of in house meals and local eateries close by. Used all of them over my stay.
I will be back.
December 2, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Chanty Very old
Dated need some work, staff are ok and gave good service, close to shops. Not a great deal on the food menu.
November 30, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by G & J Edwards Great location and Fantastic Staff
The Holiday Inn Townsville is our choice when staying in this great city. I think we stayed at least 55 to 60 times in the past year alone.The location is perfect you can walk,walk and walk.
Love the staff- Pippa & Micheal thanks for the laughs
November 29, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Elbows22 Our stay
* Hotel in prime location within easy walking distance to shops and entertainment.
* Natalie was pleased to greet us as Priority members and was very helpful. Night Manager Edgar also had a pleasing attitude.
* Service and staff excellent.
* Food excellent.
* Restaurant staff Scott and Rory treated us like family, as did all the staff, though these two went beyond; thanks guys.
* Maintenance being carried denied us from using the balcony.
* Building equipment breaking down disturbing our sleep.
* Main foyer area needs some colour and sprucing up (been the same for quite a few years that my wife and I have been going there - looking very tired).
November 28, 2014