Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Abraracourcix well located !
We stayed here during our holidays (only 1 night), it is a nice, clean, safe hotel, very well located (you can easily go to the city center by foot, it is near the central train station (but not "too" near ;-)
the staff was friendly, they speak a good english and ... good french as well
we haven't taken our breakfast there because we prefer to go in more typical places for that. I therefore can't rate the "food and beverage"
"value" is very high because I actually didn't pay the room with cash but with points. My rating might be slighly biased ...
May 11, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 Stayed here few days for business trip AGAIN =)
I like this hotel a lot for the following reasons:
- Personnel speaks English
- WiFi works good
- Clean, modern, good sleep quality rooms
- UNDERGOUND PARKING !!! included in the rate, this is AWESOME given the location of this hotel which is basically in downtown Turin, no worries at all about broken windows, stolen car, or stolen GPS, etc.
- Fair rate, knowing that American branded hotels in Europe are typically expensive
- Walking distance from train station, bars, restaurants, bookstores, plazas and museums, fashion stores, etc, etc.
- Good security, at night doors close and lobby guard stays all night to avoid strangers trying to come into the hotel lobby
- Close to Turin airport, my flights back to USA are typically on Fridays at 7am and city is so empty that driving to the airport only takes approx. 15-20min.
May 7, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by slater82 Not the holiday inn you can expect
I stayed in so many holiday inn around the world and always found the warm welcome you can expect.
I decided to book this property for the location that is pretty close the city center. Price paid was almost twice as much because there was en event in city that weekend. I was not recognised as priority club platinum member and i had to ask all the obvious things you expect that a concierge tells you like breakfast time/location, wifi access code and so on.
Room was clean but the door was so heavy and you had to hardly shut the door to close it properly. no heating control in room and i was also waken up by a "maid" asking "if i were the person that had the room too hot".
Lack of toiletries (4 same shampoo and soap).
No room upgrades or extras. No fitness room.
you only get a pack of 8 chocolates as "complimentary hotel gift" at checkout.
i will probably give another chance in the future but i don't reccomend it now.
November 4, 2012
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by ElizaR Unhappy
Reception and staff were great and very helpful.
Noisy and tiny rooms made our stay very uncomfortable for an 8 night stay.
Breakfast was dreadful.
November 3, 2012
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ignacioglm Nice stay
Clean and stilish rooms, with high confort and quietness, correct service and good breakfast. Confortable stay for a week of business, good choice to relax after work. Well located in the centre with nice restaurants and bars around
November 1, 2012