Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 265
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Busy Bee No. 1 Awesome Experience
The staff at Visalia is amazing!!!! They go out of their way to provide excellent service and property is clean, up to date and well organized. It is perfect for the conference that I attended!
February 24, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Kat E V M Excellent atmosphere
Was staying for business and found the accommodations to be relaxing and enjoyable
February 24, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by GenC Exceeded Expectations
The staff was great! Everyone was was friendly and always checking if any assistance was needed.
King Suite was nice size with privacy and 2 TV's which is great when traveling with a toddler and TWEEN...and my TWEEN said they had good TV's too...LG brand!
The breakfast was decent and the fresh waffles were pretty good!
Location wise...you are slightly isolated and its a quick 2 exit trip up the highway for any food, stores or gas. There is a nice park across the street which is a cool little feature if traveling with kids. My kids had lunch and fed the ducks!
February 23, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Billy Two Rivers WAE stay in Visalia
Somewhat overpriced for the rather dated facilities. Bed and pillows were not to my taste, but I am choosy after a number of back and related problems.
February 15, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Philn2 Pleasant stay, good service
Stayed for one night for work. Meeting was held at the hotel. Restaurant food was good, free breakfast buffet had a alot of options.
Highway access is very easy, hotel is easy to find. I would stay here again. I didn't bring a pet, but in the future if I am looking for a pet friendly hotel in that area, I would consider this hotel.
February 8, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jim014 Very Clean!
Very clean and the staff was extremely pleasant. I recommend this hotel for any business stay in the area.
February 8, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by perf07 Great service and great amenities.
I enjoyed my stay here. It was great hotel and experience.
February 3, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by LLE82 Bad stay
- I stayed for 4 nights and was unable to receive a refrigerator for any of them; I inquired everyday and it appeared no effort was made to provide my room with one for the purpose of keeping expressed milk refrigerated.
- My first inquiry at the front desk was uncomfortable as I was told the hotel doesn't make accommodations. Training for the employees is encouraged so the correct wording is used in these situations.
- I had a coworker that had a refrigerator and was willing to have that put in my room but told that wasn't allowed.
- The fan in my room was very loud and rumbled all night, making sleep difficult unless I shut it off then would wake up cold.
- On my last day I asked for late check out at 3 pm. When I informed the front desk clerk as to why (need later check out to express) he got flustered and asked me to go to housekeeping's office to ask if that late was ok. Although odd, I went and she was also confused as to why he would send me there rather than dealing with the issue himself. Again, training is needed for the employees on standard processes.
- Although I received late check out, my door was locked thus another visit to the front desk.
- Overall a very uncomfortable and poor customer service stay.
I have travelled a lot and done so as a nursing mother and this is the first I felt discouraged during my stay for doing so.
My inquiries were immediately put on the defense by the staff or just poorly dealt with.
February 2, 2015