Rated 3.9 out of 5 by 95
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Shannon12345 Great choice
Check-in was easily done and the room was found to be clean and comfortable. It was a hot day so we appreciated that the AC was turned up in the room upon arrival. The bed was comfortable and the morning coffee in the lobby was delicious.
July 16, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by glw1973 Great Stay
Was allowed to check in early, always like that! Remodeling, but only encountered slow elevators, rest was ok.
July 13, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by The Cincy Guy. Great place to be after a work day !!
Great Job by all !!
The room was quiet and the restaurant was the perfect atmosphere to unwind...
July 9, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Lumbee Friendly staff
When I come to Wichita, the staff know my name and greet me. I enjoyed hearing from Nick that his wife is having a baby boy soon...he showed me a photo of how he had painted trees, etc on the son's bedroom walls. I would like to see Nick paint palm trees, etc on the blank walls at the pool, etc. That would look really nice and would be a unique feature.
July 8, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by SDUS Favorite Hotel in Wichita
We always stay at this location. Great staff and it is located near many favored stores and restaurants
July 1, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by T. Bradyboy General Concerns/Comments
1) Your new Front desk Staff Matt, has a bad habit of calling people "BUDDIE" .. Not Mr. or Ms, but "HEY BUDDIE" unprofessional, and I do not particularly like it
2) Recently the Green Mill Bar Staff start closing up the bar as early as 10:30PM.. Bad enough you close at 11:00pm, but to start locking up the bar at 10:30 is a reflection of no management in the bar. its a do as I please atmosphere
3) Positive notes include Restaurant servers Stephanie, Aaron and Lula who are very good and efficient.
4) Barb at the front desk is extremely good, friendly and attentive.
5) Vicky and Jeremiah are top notch/
June 30, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by T987654321 Look for another place
This hotel is in need of a make-over. The noise during the night kept me awake for most of the night due to a large a/c unit being right outside my room window. It kept going on and off all night disturbing my sleep. Room was outdated, no breakfast, no guest laundry.
June 29, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Syracuse Father My daughter's Wedding
The location is excellent. Most of what you will need in Wichita is right there within minutes. This hotel has a great staff. Everyone is ready and standing by to help with what ever your need might require. I was there for my daughter's wedding. We had the wedding reception in the south ballroom right off the main lobby. We had a lot of last minute changes and request. The staff there handled it all beautify. You'll never have to look for any one because they are all right where they should be. Standing by to help.
June 26, 2014