Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 92
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Lumbee Friendly staff
When I come to Wichita, the staff know my name and greet me. I enjoyed hearing from Nick that his wife is having a baby boy soon...he showed me a photo of how he had painted trees, etc on the son's bedroom walls. I would like to see Nick paint palm trees, etc on the blank walls at the pool, etc. That would look really nice and would be a unique feature.
July 8, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by SDUS Favorite Hotel in Wichita
We always stay at this location. Great staff and it is located near many favored stores and restaurants
July 1, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by T. Bradyboy General Concerns/Comments
1) Your new Front desk Staff Matt, has a bad habit of calling people "BUDDIE" .. Not Mr. or Ms, but "HEY BUDDIE" unprofessional, and I do not particularly like it
2) Recently the Green Mill Bar Staff start closing up the bar as early as 10:30PM.. Bad enough you close at 11:00pm, but to start locking up the bar at 10:30 is a reflection of no management in the bar. its a do as I please atmosphere
3) Positive notes include Restaurant servers Stephanie, Aaron and Lula who are very good and efficient.
4) Barb at the front desk is extremely good, friendly and attentive.
5) Vicky and Jeremiah are top notch/
June 30, 2014