Rated 4.0 out of 5 by 73
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by wangww1303 服务一流
August 17, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by papa31323 範店整體感覺不錯，房間煙味很重，網路很慢
August 15, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by daystar78 性价比较高
August 14, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by HY7301 性价比一般，设施和服务有待改善
August 14, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by 盐水黑人 提升服务质量
August 13, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by r1chie Good value for the money
In terms of other international Holiday Inn stays, this one is a little below average, but compared with other Chinese hotels, this is a little above average.
- service was great - whenever you asked, they were very willing to help
- the breakfast buffet, if it is included, is a very good value. The food was just average, but they had brewed coffee!
- it was a very quiet hotel. Hard to find that in the city
- good water pressure and temperature in the showers
- the carpeting in the room was not clean, even after they vacuumed it at our request
- the swimming pool water didn't ever seem to be cleaned. In the end the steps started to feel slimy. But at least the water temperature was nice, and it had a good layout for younger children and adults to both enjoy it.
- the thermostat in the room was not adjustable, even though it seemed you could. We went in the summer, and it was very cool (19 ºC), but at night we needed extra blankets! Turning it off at night made the room too hot.
- be warned that there is nothing around the hotel. Korea town is somewhat close by, but you'll need other transportation to get to anywhere, including restaurants.
- can't use IHG points to upgrade rooms
Bottom line: stil a good middle-of-the-line hotel. Some 4- or 5-star hotels don't offer much more. Location is great if you're looking for somewhere quiet, but you pay because there isn't much out there, yet. There's a big mall being constructed right across the way.
August 12, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Mr. Guest 房间较为整洁
August 8, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by 我的人生我做主 隔音较好适合入住
August 6, 2014