Rated 3.4 out of 5 by 95
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by fujio comfortable room, bed and cleanliness
Even normal standard room is wide enough and similar to semi-suite layout. Room charge is reasonable and it's a great value to stay.
July 23, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Peterfromhk Mattress a little bit hard
Can't sleep well , cause the mattress too hard for me , other things was great
July 9, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by zhuhai boy too cold
even turned off air condition, still room was too cold, almost catch cold.
June 29, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 满意酒店
June 24, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by seen0422 Big room, Great location
This hotel has big room and location is good. It's easy for buying food or beverage.
But there is a problem! I'm a member of IHG, but I haven't get my credit point......
June 16, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by chi168 Patchy
The good points are the clean comfortable rooms. Friendly staff. Good manager.
The bad points are some refurbishment going on during my stay , very noisy hammering noise. Company should warn guests or move to quite rooms. Offered the last option to me after complaining 3 times.
The food is the worst I have had in a hotel by far. Very well presented buffet but some food cold. Tasteless , some rubbery and tough. Juices taste like squash . No wonder they are mostly empty.
It's a shame really could have been a great hotel to stay in.
June 9, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MerciBM Excellent Hotel which I recommend to all international travelers
Bedrooms are fine.
Breakfast is top-level.
Service is excellent.
For my taste the bed is litlle too firm but I understand this is the case almost everywhere in China.
May 26, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by KimcheeMan Little Comfort, Little Rest
This was an overall awful stay. Let me count the ways:
1) The first night I encountered a mosquito in my room. After being awoken by 2 bites and buzzing near my ear, I called to the front desk and they sent someone who sprayed bug spray and left a mosquito repellent. I woke up an hour later to find the mosquito buzzing around so the front desk moved me to another room.
2) Second room was very large executive room and more importantly, with no mosquitoes! But the problem was that somewhere between 2 AM when I finally got to sleep and 6 AM when I awoke, the air conditioning broke. I woke up in sweat as the room temp was up to 26 degrees!
3) Second evening after I'm back to the hotel from the factory, I notify the front desk about the air con problem. They send someone to fiddle around with the air con keypad. The person brings me over to the vent so i can feel the air con flowing out. The only problem is that it is barely flowing any air at all!! They say the problem is fixed, I say it is not fixed but they can't understand my english.
4) Second morning I wake up with the room being 24 degrees when I wake up. WOW, that air con really worked in getting those 2 degrees cooler in the room!!! (that's sarcasm by the way).
5) Second morning I wake up I also have another bug bite (my 3rd by the way), but this time on my finger. This is not a mosquito bite and I still do not know what may have bitten me.
Thankfully I was checking out so I did not have to endure another night in this wretched hotel. This wasn't my first time at this hotel as I've visited Zhuhai multiple times previously, but I believe it was my last stay at this hotel.
May 23, 2014