Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Myhotels 员工服务态度有待改善
“The customer service is quite poor, and the hotel staff is not very friendly”，这是较早前有位宾客的评论，显然贵酒店的某些客服人员服务态度仍然没改善，所以本次入住也觉得有些员工态度的确较差。离店后已将意见信封交予前台人员，请知悉。
April 15, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Magic168 Very comfortable room
The location of the hotel is within the city area which is very convenient especially walking distance to the shopping area and restaurants.
The room are clean and comfortable in lighting, air-conditioning and the arrangement.
April 13, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by 1706 nice hotel
rooms were prepared and we were able to early check-in. a nice touch.
April 11, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Joezou A good hotel in Zhuhai
The room is big enough compare to the other hotels, but a bit old. The breakfast is something I definitely like to recommend. The dim sum in the Chinese restaurant is also very good.
April 10, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by King331 I am ihg royal ambrasdor status, no benefits
I am ihg royal ambrasdor status, no benefits. Not even club lounge access. No recognition of priority club member. Very poor experience.
April 6, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Ternancs 性价比还不错
April 1, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Kat2013 Comfortable rooms and good service
I already stayed several times in this hotel and always had a very nice room with comfortable bed, very clean. A room spacious enough to relax and to work.
The hotel staff was as usual very friendly and helpful to solve any problem/inquiry.
March 22, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Loverin1219 Wish there was another Zhuhai option.
The executive floor rooms are much better than the non-renovated, but even the executive breakfast is lackluster at best....thankful for the ability to go for a run outside and a local Starbucks to have a decent start to my day.
March 17, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DanielCSL Great experience lodging in Holiday Inn Zhuhai
I've great experience in terms of service, comfortable room and foreign currency exchange with quite a good rate staying in this hotel for a business trip in Zhuhai, China.
March 12, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 poor customer service
The customer service is quite poor, and the hotel staff is not very friendly.
January 26, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by h789 beds extremely hard
stayed for 3 nights, requested non smoking room, even though room was listed as non smoking I could still detect a smell that indicated that smoking has occurred in that room in the past
bed mattress is extremely hard not firm - hard
not sure if I got any priority club benefits
January 24, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by pcdyck Still an "old school" Holiday Inn - to be further improved
1. like other reviews have mentioned, this is the only Holiday Inn in China I have been to, that charges that much for wired Internet - more interesting is that they put a letter on the desk telling you that it is the hotel management's decision (only since 1 Jul 2011!). At the time hotels generally changed from charged wire Internet to free wired or even plus wifi Internet, Holiday Inn Zhuhai is definitely going backward! I don't want to understand what the Management thinks as it is very easy to simply get an 3G Internet SIM card from the shops just around the hotel.
2. It's the first time I still see the old Holiday Inn branded "room manual" which definitely have not been updated for some time?
3. The old-fashioned CRT TV inside the room was not functioning well - the bass sound coming out was terrible especially when the TV channel was repeating a certain kind of advertisements with bass effect.
4. Sound insulation was EXTREMELY poor for the room I stayed. I could hear clearly when someone closes the wardrobe, cries, and even walks! Around 2.30am I was woken up by a very loud sound of running that frightened me as if something bad was happening like fire or robbery. Sleep quality scored 0 - this is the worst thing for a hotel stay that charged that much.
1. Regular shuttle bus between the hotel and the JiuZhou Port. The staff was excellent that he waited outside the immediate exit of the Port with the sign of the Hotel, that I have no reason to miss it.
2. Buffet dinner was excellent with a wide range of choices, and delicious. Having dinner in the hotel was the only great time I had for the whole stay.
3. Spacious - even the standard 2-bed room is much bigger than many others Holiday Inns in China.
4. Good location - within walking distance to a big shopping mall and a few sight-seeing spots. The view of the rooms (of higher floors) are not blocked by the buildings nearby and was great.
January 6, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MickeyC88 Wonderful service and spontaneous action to customer's needs
I stay in this hotel on average twice a month for the wonderful service and spontaneous actions whenever I have a problem. I am certainly feeling homely as the staffs are very friendly and provide every little convenience within their jurisdiction.
January 5, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by KhengM Great Service and Most Friendly Staff
I have stayed in this hotel for business thru out 2010 and 2011. It is my preffered and favourite hotel. Staff is the most friendly I have met and always best in class service. They remember my request and special needs during my stay and make sure everytime I come these needs are provided for even before I ask. Now I do not stay in this hotel for business because my job nature has changed BUT I make it a point to come back and stay once a year for pleasure and holiday.
January 5, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by sunny1975 One of the better hotels in Zhuhai
Have been coming to Holiday Inn Zhuhai for the past 3 years and finally got upgraded to Executive Floors. Rooms are not much different, but you have access to the lounge and free laundry up to 150 RMB was very helpful.
Nice breakfast and comfy stay. Staff are friendly...
December 9, 2012
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by heng Boradband access
So far, this is the only Holiday Inn hotel in China where I had paid for Internet Broadband usage, even for a Platinium member.
November 24, 2012
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Paul63 comfortable room, big room & great service in the lobby
Service in the chinese restaurant & coffee shop is not as good as before.
November 16, 2012
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Success Wifi in the room
There is no wireless wifi connection in the room, which is unusual given the wide usage of smartphone nowadays.
Holiday Inn Zhuhai should install wifi in all rooms.
October 22, 2012
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Reviewer108 Comfortable bed but no wifi
I just want to say what's not great about this hotel. There's no wifi in the room. I would expect wifi is becoming a basic requirement for most hotel.
The gym is the worst I have ever seen in an international hotel. The equipment is ancient, broken, and rusty. I don't feel safe using any of the equipment. It's in a very bad state.
I do like the bed and cleanliness.
October 14, 2012