Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 211
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Hamid E Excellent Hotel location
clean and convenient hotel
, always nice booking in Holiday Inn
June 25, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ossama30 comfortable hotel specially for families
Excellent stay sure we will re-back again thanks a lot for all working staff
June 6, 2016
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by A2k3 Doesn't feel like holiday inn.
Hotel staff reception / concierge not supportive for foreign tourists who wish to use their own transportation to see places. Hotel Transportation is too expensive.
2. Hotel breakfast menu remained same for 4 days during our stay which was really unexpected from a reputed hotel chain.
3. Not much options for vegeterians. Non veg and veg food kept together in breakfast.
4. Problem with room door lock.
5. Very limited English movie channels.
6. Chapati is not available in Indian Restaurant inside the hotel, which is really weird.
7. Few hotel staff were very courteous and supporting.
May 29, 2016