Rated 4,1 out of 5 by 56
Rated 3,0 out of 5,0 by nicolas75flyertalk In desperate need for renovation
Corner executive room on high floor is about 35sqm large
Corridor with closet
Bedroom with large bed, desk, table.
Flat screen television with large selection of international channels
Bathroom with bathtub (with a view). Dove/Lux dispenser. Bathrobe
Very tired room
Poorly soundproofed windows
Free wifi but with very poor signal
Efficient air conditioning
No iPhone dock.
Pretty nice view over Lisbon
- Good value
- Large and comfortable bed
- Convenient location even if not in the historical district, closed to metro station with direct access to the airport
- Friendly staff (but could be more smiling)
- Rooms are VERY dated (broken window with tape on it, dirty window, mildew in the bathroom, old and damaged furniture, very tired and not so clean carpet, old and thin towels). Not exactly at the new Holiday Inn standards
- Breakfast is just okay (good selection of fresh fruits, very basic hot choice, no espresso)
- Minibar at extortionate price
- Very poor wifi signal (had to move to the corridor of the room to send emails)
Considering the fact that there are a lot of great hotels in Lisbon, I would really hesitate to stay again at this property.
A complete renovation of the hotel would be more than welcomed.
27 de enero de 2014
Rated 3,0 out of 5,0 by kknox Not the best Holiday Inn I've stayed at
The room was nice and spacious but the carpet in the room really needs to be professionally cleaned or changed altogether. It was a little bit grimey and gave off a very slight odor which took away from the otherwise well cleaned room.
The restaurant had a very limited menu and portions were on the small side, but given the location this was easily overcome.
17 de enero de 2014
Rated 4,0 out of 5,0 by Profitraveller Cosy hotel
Not the fanciest hotel I have stayed but good value for money and somehow a very cosy hotel. Gents at the front desk greet me with my name although I only stay max. five nights in this hotel in a year and my name is not an easy one to pronounce. Nice touch. Small things can make a difference.
I have never had any issues with the service or food but if you expect sweet slimy words and "sir" as every second word, go somewhere else.
9 de enero de 2014