Rated 4,1 out of 5 by 473
Rated 1,0 out of 5,0 by DISGUSTEDx1000 Worst Ever Experience
- Room not entirely ready upon arrival.
- Extra bed not functioning properly due to mechanism problem - poor upkeep and inspection.
- Extra person charges paid in advance but for the entire stay I had to chase your staff for extra set of towels simply because they were removed every day by the incompetent staff you have who cant even speak English.
- Out of the 6 holiday inns I stayed this one was the only one who charged extra for both breakfast and parking - disgusting!!!!!!!!!
- Manager couldn't even make time to address and meet with me in person.
- Toilet and bathroom basin had plumbing problems had to request maintenance who only appeared the next day.
NOT WORTH THE MONEY PAID FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11 de julio de 2014
Rated 4,0 out of 5,0 by JAB1 great for overnight stay before morning flight
very comfortable and stress free visit - exactly what we needed
10 de julio de 2014
Rated 4,0 out of 5,0 by JoyceNwendy Holiday Inn....Ariel
Good value for money. Close to Heathrow. Would stay there again.
9 de julio de 2014