Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 1039
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by wooi All round excellent.
Here for conference for 2 nights.
Great spacious executive room.
A good night sleep and excellent conference
facilities, Good choice for breakfast.
Instead of Hoppa back to Heathrow to go to city centre, take bus 222 just outside hotel to
Hounslow West tube station. And catch the same bus just across the road from the tube station to get back to hotel.
November 30, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by abbiejack No 1 for heathrow
Great location just off the m4 with easy access to Heathrow. Clean comfortable rooms. Excellent service from the staff. Good food selection both at the bar and at breakfast. Will stay again and would recommend.
November 28, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by @MrWhiggins Needs improvement, I shant stay here again
- The room was at the end of the hallway; Thus due to weak HVAC setup, poor air sealing around the room, & fire doors blocking interior building airflow, the room was always Very cold despite the heating control set full up.
- It took minutes for the shower to get hot water in the morning.
- No hairdryer in the room, missing many toiletries normally provisioned in rooms.
2) Food & Beverage (hotel restaurant)
- After seating for breakfast, beverage service was Always slow. I would get asked for coffee or tea and it would take 10 minutes for a watery pot of coffee to come by. On more than one morning...No coffee came by.
- Multiple staff had body odor issues, spoke little or poor English, and seemed lost much of the time.
-The half rack of ribs dinner came with 3 ribs, yes I said it...3 ribs. That is a child's portion at best. I asked for sweet potato fries instead of regular fries and got both.
-The dining managers seemed more interested in giving orders to the staff and telling them "I'll be in the office", rather than checking on customers service and meal quality. I saw one manager get into a verbal altercation with two customers at their table.
- The only person good at their job worth keeping at the hotel diner is Anna. She was polite and attentive.
November 27, 2015