Rated 4,2 out of 5 by 30
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by Meriem14 Recomendable
Recomendable si vais con niños, el hotel es nuevo y esta muy bien equipado , cómodo, las camas de matrimonio son de 2*2 muy confortables, no hay ruido , esto esta en un polígono donde esta Telecinco Mediaset .. y también hay un mac donald cerca donde empiezan las urbanizaciones , que al parecer es zona nueva y tranquila.
El personal del hotel muy atento y resolutivo .
Tuve un problema con la reserva y me confirmaron que incluía tanto el desayuno como el parking, pero parece que no fué así, la recepcionista me dijo que no pasaba nada, que me lo dejaba asi por el mismo precio todo incluído para que no me llevará una mala imagen del hotel ya que me habían informado mal. Este es un detalle que me pareció muy correcto.
Todo perfecto, el restaurante buffet muy bien .
Recomendable 100% , vovleremos sin duda.
18 de agosto de 2014
Rated 4,0 out of 5,0 by vog1086 camas regulares
las camas principales son comodas pero las supletorias no y las almohadas son muy bajas
15 de agosto de 2014
Rated 3,0 out of 5,0 by emicloud Comfortable, not the best food
There were many details which could be improved:
1. The noise level at breakfast from staff pushing chairs and banging plates
2. The noise level from the screeching bread toaster
3. People walking into our rooms unexpectedly the first day of our stay!
4. The lack of a corkscrew (wine opener) at late hours of the night. A hotel should really have one at the bar. This was the biggest disappointment. We ended up somehow opening with a teaspoon.
5. The lack of other small items requested: cotton swabs (which the sign in the bathroom said were available) and ironing board and iron. The last two were eventually made ready, but the following day.
6. The gym is very poorly equipped. Even though it is small and claustrophobic, the variety of equipment, at least, could be improved, by having fewer bikes, more treadmills, an elliptical and/or stair-climber and more free weights. The elliptical was malfunctioning and could not be inclined. It is also very poorly lit and does not give a good atmosphere or energy for a workout.
7. The variety of food at breakfast is low. On some days, some fresh fruit were even eliminated, DURING SUMMER, such as watermelon, sweet melon and pineapple! Also, the rest of the food was exactly the same. We stayed there for 40 days and ate the same breakfast every day. This breakfast should change more frequently, as it is currently not designed for people with long stays at the hotel.
On the other hand, there were many positive things to say too:
1. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
2. The hotel was very clean.
3. The beds are incredibly comfortable.
4. Really appreciated the ability to store a visitor's bike at the hotel.
5. Staff is open to special requests and willing to accommodate guests as much as possible.
4 de agosto de 2014